The Name Of The Doctor Pt. 1

*Citadel, Gallifrey*

A very long time ago, an alarm is sounding.

"Something wrong?"

"It's the repair shop. What kind of idiot would steal a faulty TARDIS?" the monitor screen shows a white-haired old man in a black frock coat, a female quite similar to him and a teenaged girl getting into a non-camouflaged Type 40 TARDIS.

---

"Doctor? {Y/N}?" the two turn.

"Yes, what is it? What do you want?" the Doctor asks.

"Sorry, but you're about to make a very big mistake," Clara says.

"I don't know where I am. It's like I'm breaking into a million pieces and there's only one thing I remember. I have to save the Doctor and {Y/N}. They always look different" the sixth Doctor and {Y/N} walk across behind her.

"Doctor! {Y/N}!" the fourth Doctor and {Y/N} walks past her, scarfs flying.

"But I always know it's them. Sometimes I think I'm everywhere at once, running every second just to find them" the seventh Doctor is dangling from the ice cliff, {Y/N} holds onto his umbrella.

"Doctor! {Y/N}!"

"Just to save them" the third Doctor and {Y/N} drive past in Bessie.

"Doctor! {Y/N}!" the second Doctor, in his fur coat, and {Y/N} run past her in a palm-fringed park. She tries to follow, but falls onto a clear surface, where the fifth Doctor and {Y/N} are floating beneath her in the reactor chamber "Doctor? {Y/N}?"

"But they never hear me" the Eleventh Doctor and {Y/N} are in Victorian clothes.

"Oi," the Doctor and {Y/N} turn slightly.

"Almost never. I blew into this world on a leaf" the leaf that blew into the face of her father, that made him meet her mother "I'm still blowing. I don't think I'll ever land. I'm Clara Oswald. I'm the Impossible Girl. I was born to save the Doctor and {Y/N}."

*London 1893 - prison cell*

"Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men are near. If you hear the Whisper Men, then turn away your ear. Do not hear the Whisper men, whatever else you do. For once you've heard the Whisper Men, they'll stop and look at you. One word from you could save me from the rope."

"Then you may rely on my silence," Vastra says.

"I have information. Valuable information."

"Are you bargaining for your life? You have the blood of fourteen women on your hands. There are no words you can speak that will save your neck."

"The Doctor and {Y/N}. Ah, yes. I know all about them, your dangerous friends."

"How?"

"In the babble of the world, there are whispers, if you know how to listen. The Doctor and {Y/N} have a secret, you know."

"They have many."

"They have one they will take to the grave. And it is discovered. Well?"

*Paternoster Row*

"We can't let that terrible man live," Jenny says.

"He lives till I understand what he told me. We're going to need a conference call. I'll send out the invitations, you fetch the candles."

"Yes, ma'am" Jenny walks out of the room and hears voices whispering.

"Where's Strax got to?" Vastra asks.