The Witch's Familiar Pt. 4

Davros is by the window, looking out.

"It is beautiful, my world, is it not?"

"How did you get it back?" the Doctor asks.

"The Daleks remade it. Like you, they have a strong concept of home."

"No, like you. Everything you are, they are" {Y/N} is plugging Davros back into the life support cables.

"Like all of us, perhaps. How far we have come to go home again."

"I'm trying to pep this up, but you've been going a long time. Every Dalek on Skaro isn't enough anymore."

"It is so good of you two, to help me."

"We're not helping you. We're helping a little boy we abandoned on a battlefield. We think we owe him a sunrise" {Y/N} replies as the sun is edging above a mountain range.

"Come on, chin up," the Doctor says, Davros moans "any minute now."

"I have always admired you, {Y/N} and Doctor."

"Here it comes."

"I wish, just once, we had been on the same side."

"Look, the sun's coming up. We're on the same side now" {Y/N} says.

"I regret I cannot open my eyes" Davros is crying.

"Ok, don't ever tell anyone that I did this" {Y/N} waves her hand around until a golden glow forms "a little bit of regeneration energy. Probably cost me an arm or a leg somewhere down the line. Or I'll just be really little" {Y/N} stands in the middle of the cables where Davros used to be. Davros chuckles to himself as {Y/N} takes hold of a cable with her glowing hand "should be enough, just to..." she hisses in pain as snakes bind her hands to the cables, the Doctor goes to move towards her but snakes also bind around his wrists and feet keeping him in place.

"Hold her firm, Colony Sarff. She is precious to us now" {Y/N} is on her knees with pain as regeneration energy flows through the cables to Davros.

"What are you doing?" the Doctor asks.

"Regeneration energy. The ancient magic of the Time Lords. I thought I would have to tear you apart to take it from you but, as always, your compassion is your downfall" {Y/N} groans.

"No! No! No, please! No!" the Doctor shouts.

"She has opened her veins of her own free will, and all Daleks shall drink the blood of Gallifrey. They shall rise stronger than ever" {Y/N} screams as Davros fills out and straightens up in his chair.

---

Clara is listening open-mouthed inside the Dalek casing.

"Where is Clara Oswald? You will tell us! You will tell us! You will tell us" Missy is dancing in rhythm to the Dalek's speech when suddenly they all stop, sink plungers and weapons pointing towards the floor.

"I'm sorry. Was I, er, was I boring you?" Missy asks golden regeneration energy starts to rise from the Daleks "no. No, no, no, no. What have you done?

"What is happening?"

"I have to find {Y/N} and the Doctor."

"Exterminate! Exterminate!" she follows Missy out of the room.

---

"There was a prophecy, {Y/N} and Doctor, on your own world."

"Please you must, you must stop this. You must stop this!" the Doctor says.