The Mummy On The Orient Express Pt. 4

The Doctor hammers on the strong room door.

"Clara! Is that you?" {Y/N} asks.

"Yes. Yes. Hello. Can you hear us?" the Doctor tries sonicing the lock and gets a shock.

"Ow!"

"Computer, can you open the door, please?" {Y/N} asks.

"Call me Gus. I'm afraid this door can only be opened by executive order."

"Oh. Forget it" {Y/N} tries scanning the door with her screwdriver. It stutters then stops, she huffs "oh. Now the stupid sonic."

"What?" Clara asks.

"Screwdriver's are not working" {Y/N} replies.

"What? What do you mean, it's not working? Why?"

"I don't know. Some sort of a suppression field, I would guess" the Doctor replies.

"And it has to be a guess because, as I say, the stupid sonic screwdriver's not working. What are you even doing in there?" {Y/N} asks.

"Well, I was looking for you two Mister and Mrs Nothing To Worry About."

"What, were we supposed to wake you up? Drag you out of bed because I had a hunch? I thought you didn't want to do this anymore" the Doctor replies.

"Look, can we just not do this now?" {Y/N} hisses.

"I think we might not be alone in here. There's a sarcophagus" Clara whispers the last part.

"Is it in there?" the Doctor asks, the light on the front of the sarcophagus changes from red to green, there is the sound of air escaping and it starts to open.

"I think we might just be about to find out. Turns out the sonic is working, just not on the door we need" the lights flicker.

"Clara, it's coming" {Y/N} says as she starts to work frantically on the lock. Clara walks up to the sarcophagus.

"{Y/N}? Doctor?" the sarcophagus lid swings fully open "guys, it's ok. It's er, it's full of bubble wrap.

"But the lights?" the Doctor says.

"{Y/N}, Doctor. Move away from the door" Quell points at the two Time Lords. Two other armed guards are with him, one pointing a gun.

"Our friend's inside" {Y/N} says.

"Then they're in trouble, too. I spoke to Head Office. There are no mystery shoppers. You're both not even on the passenger list."

"Clara, we're going to have to call you back," the Doctor says.

"Come on" the Doctor and {Y/N} get handcuffed.

"You know, we're going to have to mark you down for this" {Y/N} says.

"You are not a mystery shopper. For all I know, you two are the ones behind the killings."

"Oh, come on, Captain. How many people have to die before you stop looking the other way?" the Doctor asks.

*Lounge*

A guard is shooting at something only he can see.

"Get back! Stay back!" he shouts, his shots break glasses on tables.

"What do you think you're doing, man?" Quell asks.

"Please, please! Stop! No."

"Get up, man. That's an order!" the guard suddenly falls back. The doctor in the white coat checks for a pulse and shakes his head. Moorhouse gives Quell the guard's gun. He hands it off to another guard "It turns out it's three. The amount of people that had to die before I stopped looking the other way" {Y/N} and the Doctor are released.

"Thank you" the Doctor replies.

"Same as the others?" Perkins asks, {Y/N} jumps a little as Perkins has appeared suddenly and silently at her side.