The Zygon Invasion {Pt. 2} Pt. 2

Bonnie walks up to Clara's pod and taps on the window. The television comes to life.

"Hello," Bonnie says, Clara grabs the remote and tries to change channels "oh, there's no point turning over. There's nothing better on the other side. I could erase your mind."

"Then why haven't you?" Clara asks as Bonnie closes her eyes "having trouble?" Clara also closes her eyes "let's see what I can do" Bonnie turns into a Zygon, falls down, then stands back up in human form again "see, this thing works two ways, you know."

"I want those memories!" Clara sits on the sofa to read the newspaper.

"Trouble is, you're asking me for them, which means you can't access them, right?"

"I can make you tell me."

"No, you can't, otherwise you would have done already."

"I can kill you."

"Go on, then."

"You think you're calling my bluff."

"I am calling your bluff. You need me alive."

"Only as a source of information."

"Then you'd better start asking questions."

"You'd better not lie" Clara laughs.

"You see, that's the problem. I am a brilliant liar. How are you ever going to know?"

"Oh, Clara. For a moment, I thought you were clever" Bonnie puts two fingers to the pulse in her left arm "our hearts are linked. Beat for beat. The one thing you and I can never do is lie to each other" Clara checks her own heartbeat "oh, that scared you, didn't it?"

*Time skip*

The van screeches to a halt. The Doctor, {Y/N} and Osgood get out. Osgood is tracking the exact location of the text and video and has her own spectacles on again.

"London! What a dump" the Doctor says.

"London's ok" Osgood replies.

"No, it's not, it's a dump."

"You spend an awful lot of time here, considering it's a dump."

"We spend an awful lot of time being kidnapped, tortured, shot at and exterminated. Doesn't mean we like it" {Y/N} replies.

"Well, this is where the video was shot. Bonnie was here. Come on."

"There's electricity in the air," the Doctor says.

"It stinks. It smells like barbecues. Oh" there are sizzling hairy lumps, scattered around the place.

*Time skip*

"Now, listen to me. Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to ask you questions and if you don't tell me the exact and complete truth, I will know, and I will kill you. Do you understand me?" Bonnie asks.

"Yes," Clara replies.

"I will slaughter you in that pod right now. Am I lying to you?"

"No."

"Good. Then we'll begin. Where is the Osgood box? You will answer me, Clara. Truth or consequences, lie and you die. Where is it?"

"UNIT HQ. Under the Tower of London."

"Where specifically?"

"The Black Archive."

"Ah, yes. The dark little storage facility for forbidden alien tech, where this all began. Who has access to it?"

"The Osgoods."

"Only the Osgoods?"

"The Doctor sealed it up after the last time. Didn't want UNIT interfering with the ceasefire."