Nightmare In Silver Pt. 2

*Webley's room*

Angie and Artie are lying on the sofas, ready to sleep.

"How long do we have to stay here?" Angie asks.

"Not long. Have a nap. I'll wake you when we're ready to leave" the Doctor says.

"Comfy?" Porridge asks.

"Sleep well," Clara says.

"Good night," Porridge says, {Y/N} turns the lights out as she leaves. Clara, the Doctor and Porridge follow.

"Don't wander off. Now, I'm not just saying don't wander off, I mean it. Otherwise, you'll wander off and the next thing you know, somebody's going to have to start rescuing somebody" {Y/N} says poking her head back into the room.

"From what?" Angie asks.

"Nothing. Nobody needs rescuing from anything. Don't wander off. Sweet dreams."

*Time skip*

Clara and Porridge walk together.

"Was this really the biggest amusement park in the universe?" Clara asks.

"Yeah. Hedgewick bought the planet cheap. It'd been trashed in the Cyberwars."

"Who were we fighting?"

"Cybermen. Technologically upgraded warriors. We couldn't win. Sometimes we fought to a draw, but then they'd upgrade themselves, fix their weaknesses and destroy us. It's hard to fight an enemy that uses your armies as spare parts."

"You beat them, though. Beat them or you wouldn't be here. How?"

"Look up there. That corner of the sky? What do you see?"

"Nothing. It's just black. No stars, no nothing."

"It used to be the Tiberion Spiral Galaxy. A million-star systems, a hundred million worlds, a billion trillion people. It's not there anymore. No more Tiberion Galaxy. No more Cybermen. It was effective."

"It's horrible."

"Yeah. I feel like a monster sometimes."

"Why?"

"Because instead of mourning a billion trillion dead people, I just feel sorry for the poor blighter who had to press the button and blow it all up."

"Clara, did you tell Angie she could go to the barracks?" {Y/N} asks.

"You know I didn't. She hasn't."

"She's just gone in there."

"Come on."

*Barracks*

"So, tell me about the little bloke," the Captain says.

"Well, you must have seen him," Angie says.

"Angie! Angie!" Clara shouts as her, {Y/N} and the Doctor enter.

"She always has to turn up and spoil everything. I wasn't doing anything. Why can't you just leave me alone?" Angie asks, there's a big crash, and a Cyberman enters.

"Cyberman!" the Captain shouts.

"Angie!" Clara shouts.

"Attack formation" the Cyberman moves faster than a blur while the platoon try to sort themselves out. A fat man runs forward whilst another man with a pony-tail grabs a chair. The fat man gets swatted aside "no! Attack formation, quickly" they start shooting at the Cyberman.

"Upgrade in progress."

"Angie!" Clara shouts the Cyberman moves through the group as if they are standing still and puts Angie over its shoulder, carrying her off "Angie!"