Last Christmas Pt. 6

When the Doctor runs out, {Y/N} bars the door and sonics the lock. Shona, Ashley and Bellows have acquired duffel coats.

"We'll freeze to death out here," Bellows says.

"But it, it's just a dream" Shona replies.

"This dream just killed your friend. Start taking it seriously" the Doctor says.

"Where's Albert? Where's the professor?" Ashely asks.

"He probably just woke up somewhere in the real world, dead. If we don't wake up now, we'll do the same" the Doctor replies.

"But how?" Clara asks.

"I don't know" the Sleepers thump the door, making fist marks in the thick metal "the TARDIS! Come on! Come on!"

"Doctor, it's not the real TARDIS."

"Well, let's hope that I dreamed it really well, then" the TARDIS doors open, and Sleeper Doctor, {Y/N} and Clara come out.

"It's us."

"Of course, it's us. We're dreaming too" {Y/N} says.

"Oh, my God" Shona says.

"How is that possible? How can there be so many?" Bellows asks they are surrounded by dozens of Sleeper versions of themselves.

"The logic of a nightmare" {Y/N} says, Ashley lights a flare.

"So, tell us how to wake up. Because you two always talking like you're so clever, going on and on. So, tell us what to do!" Shona says.

"We have to leave this place," the Doctor says.

"Leave it?"

"How?"

"Use your imagination" the Doctor replies.

"Excuse me?" Ashely asks.

"Dream yourselves home."

"But how?" Bellows asks.

"Come on, it's Christmas, the North Pole. Who you gonna call?" {Y/N} asks, jingle, jingle. They look up to see a bright red light fly across the full moon then swoop down to land.

"Hyah! Whoa! Whoa. Ah. Get in the sleigh" Santa says, they do, the Doctor sitting next to Santa with Clara and {Y/N} behind him "fortunately, I know all your home addresses. Yah!" Rudolph, Donner and Blitzen pull the sleigh up into the sky.

"So, what happens now?" Clara asks.

"Hyah!"

"This is us just waking up, right?"

"Could be. Well, I hope so. Waking up or..." {Y/N} trails off, Clara looks to her.

"Or?"

"Just focus on this. Do you believe in Santa Claus?"

"I've always believed in Santa Claus. But he looks a little different to me" Clara put her arms around {Y/N} "look!" Clara points down at the city below.

"Hey. You want to take the reins, Doctor?" Santa asks.

"You're a dream construct, currently representing either my recovering or expiring mind."

"Yes, but do you want a go?"

"Yeah. All right" the Doctor takes over the reins, everyone shouts happily.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry."

"Easy! This way" Santa says.

"No, no, no! Oh, ho ho! Ah!"

"Up a bit. Lift up. There we go."

"Look at me. Look. Look at me!" the Doctor says, {Y/N} smiles laughing, they reach the Houses of Parliament as Big Ben chimes midnight. Everyone whoops with excitement as they fly around it they head off and climb above the cloud layer "look at me! I'm riding a sleigh. I'm riding a sleigh. Yippee ai-yay!" they head upwards "oh. Maybe you could" he gives the reins back to Santa.