Time Heist Pt. 2

*Deposit booth*

The five enter a small room with red walls broken up by faux marble columns. There is a computer interface on the wall opposite the ornate metal doors.

"Deposit booth locking. Please exhale. Your valuables will be transported up from the vault" Saibra breaths into the tube. It turns green and she changes back to herself. A case arrives.

"If he can break in here and plant this thing, then why does he need our help?" Psi asks.

"Depends what the thing is" {Y/N} says as she opens the case "ok, well, I'm no expert, but fuses, timer. I'm going to stick my neck out and say bomb."

"Bank schematic. Now" the Doctor says looking at Psi who goes to one of the marble columns and plugs in. A screen appears a short time later he has got the schematics on view "the floor below is all service corridors, the veins and arteries of the bank" Psi disconnects himself. The Doctor does a brief tap dance in the middle of the floor "he wants us to blow through the floor."

"Well, we'll die if we do that," Saibra says.

"Well, not necessarily. There must be a plan" {Y/N} says.

"What if the plan is, we're blowing up the floor for someone else? What if we're not supposed to make it out alive?" Clara asks.

"Oh, don't be so pessimistic. It'll affect team morale" the Doctor says.

"What, and getting us blown up won't?" Saibra asks.

"Well, only very, very briefly."

"Er, no. No way. You can do you what you like. I'm going to take my chances out there" Psi says.

"Psi," Clara says.

"No, no, no. This guy, your mate, is a lunatic."

"What do you want, Psi, more than anything else? Whatever it is, it's in this bank. You agreed to rob the most impregnable bank in history. You must have had a very good reason. We all must have. Picture the thing you want most in the universe, and decide how badly you want it. Well?" {Y/N} asks.

"Still don't understand why he's in charge."

"Basically, it's the eyebrows" the Doctor has primed the device from the case. He puts it in the middle of the floor and it starts to build up power. Everyone grabs a piece of wall and waits. The power peaks, there's a brief flash, then the sound of distant machinery. They turn around and look down a hole in the floor. The Doctor picks up the bomb.

"Nice. Dimensional shift bomb. Sends the particles to a different plane. Come on then, Team Not Dead" the Doctor says, the team are underneath the booth. The Doctor returns the floor particles to make the floor whole again.

"Well, so, what are we supposed to do now? What's the plan?" Saibra asks.

"I don't know. The Architect set all this up. It should make sense. My personal plan is that a thing will probably happen quite soon" the Doctor says.

"Ah, so that's it. That's your plan?"

"Yep."

"A thing will happen?"

"A thing. Probably."

"Hey, Psi" Clara has spotted another case "Doctor, {Y/N}."

"There you go. Thing time" the Doctor says.

"How does he get the cases here?" Clara asks.

"By breaking into the bank in advance of breaking into the bank" {Y/N} says.

"Well, how did he do that? And if he can do that, why does he need us?" Clara asks.

"Not our problem."