Nightmare In Silver Pt. 3

*Castle battlements*

"You knew it was me," Porridge says.

"I was in the Imperial Guard on Caspertine. Mostly just parades, but I had the honour to guard the old Emperor during the ice picnic" the Captain says.

"When the snow bears came and danced for us. That was a day."

"We're a punishment platoon. We can't beat a Cyberman. The Imperium has to know what's happening."

"Like you said, the communicators are out. The only way you can report this now is to activate the bomb."

"Yes."

"And I forbid you to do that."

"I don't get it. Why would you blow up a whole planet and everybody on it just to get rid of one Cyberman?" Clara asks.

"We tried other ways, but they only work sometimes, so now we take drastic action. And it works" Porridge says.

"If you find a Cyberman and you can't destroy it immediately, you implode the planet. I was sent here because I didn't follow orders. I can make up for that" the Captain says.

"Put it down. I forbid you" Clara says.

"Yeah. What she said."

"You ran away. I will do what I was brought up to do. Live for the Empire, fight for the Empire, die for the Empire. This is Captain Alice Ferrin, Imperial ID one nine delta one three B. Activate" the Captain is shot by a Cyberman on the other side of the moat.

"Cyberman! Get down!"

"The Doctor and {Y/N} said to get somewhere easily defensible, but if we just stay in the castle it'll pick us off one by one. We have to take it out" Clara says.

"Is that an order, ma'am?" one of the soldiers ask.

"Yes."

"Good."

"You know what to do."

"Pulse to the back of the head. Fry the brain circuit interface."

"It's going to be hard to get in close enough."

*Hedgewick's World*

"I've heard about the Cybermen since I was in my cradle. I'm not afraid of you."

"Now!" Clara shouts the Cyberman moves forward, Clara atomises it with a long blast from the Anti-Cyber gun, as she stands behind sandbags.

"Hold it right there."

"What's happening to them?" the two dead soldiers have been upgraded "one more step and I fire."

"Don't fire that. A pulse will deactivate them" two other soldiers do that "and anyway, it's a waste of charge. We may need it again."

"You don't think that was the only one, then?"

*Outside the Castle*

They meet up with the Doctor, Angie and Artie, and Webley as well as {Y/N} who was standing behind the Doctor clutching the chess board.

"Argh! Don't shoot, don't shoot, we're nice. Please, don't shoot. Hey, Clara, you haven't let them blow up the planet. Good job" the Doctor says.

"Did you get the kids? Are they, all right? What's going on?" Clara looks at {Y/N}.

"Er, a bit of good news, bad news, good news again thing going on. So, good news, I've kidnapped the Cyberplanner and right now I'm sort of in control of this Cyberman" {Y/N} says.

"Bad news?" Clara asks.

"Bad news, the Cyberplanner's in my head. And, different bad news, the kids are, well, it's complicated" {Y/N} mutters.