Chapter 10

After eating I found it weird how some of the people here just disappeared and then came back covered in red, maybe it's ketchup? (Couldn't think of anything else XD) I decided it was time to snoop around. Sure I knew that some Slendy and his proxies came and made the bad people "go to sleep" for a little bit, or that's what they told me, though it was clear they killed them...but then again their bodies were gone, so maybe they were just knocked out? My vision was blurred...hmmm... I knew there was three people not here at the mansion at the moment. Jeff, Toby, and Clockwork weren't here, so I'm going to snoop in their room..that is...if I can get E.J away from me. Especially when there's people not here, he trys to keep me busy until their back or he keeps me in his room. That isn't suspicious at all. (Note the sarcasm). I sighed as E.J was reading and not paying any attention to me, but it was all an act. I was hoping he would notice and then at some point leave to get board game like he sometimes does. I started to get impatient and crawled over to him. I started poking him. "E.J E.J E.J E.J E.J..." I kept repeating his name. I saw him twitch with anger. "WHAT?!?" I stopped and smiled. "I wanna play a board game!" E.J sighed, out his book down, and then started walking to the door. "Stay here. I mean it!" I rolled my eyes as I slowly got up and waited a minute. I opened the door and looked around. No sign of Mama E.J! Let's go! I walked quietly and quickly to the closest door. That was Clockwork's....I wish I didn't go in here ;-;... It was full of Toby's picture and hearts everywhere. I gagged and decided to ignore this room. I knew nothing was in there by just one look. I then went to Toby's. It was a decent room. I walked over and saw a board with multiple pictures of people pinned to it. I saw some crossed out in red and others not. I looked on what I learned was a computer and found out that there was missing or found dead with the same people on the board! So..does that mean Toby's been killing them? Does everyone do that!? Wait a minute...I remember when I first came here.

Flash Back To Chapter 3

He looked confused at first, but then knew what I wanted. "My name is Jeff The-" Slendy coughed and glared at Jeff. I tilted my head in confusion. Jeff gave him a "Your kidding me right?" Face and I giggled.

Flash Back Over

When Jeff was introducing himself...Slendy stopped him. What was he going to say? Jeff the what? I guess this is bring me closer. One last room to go! I walked out of Toby's room and started to make my way to Jeff's room. I was almost there when I got picked up.... damn it mama E.J!! I groaned as he scolded me about not listening and running. "I told you to stay and what did you not do!? Stay put! Then I found you running around the place! You could have gotton hurt! I warned You- blah blah blah" So on and so on. Man he just can't let go my gosh! When we got to his room, he sat  on the bed and me down on his lap. He then picked up his book and put his arms in a position that I couldn't escape from. Wait....I didn't close out of Toby's computer did I? Let's just hope he thinks he forgot to close out of It otherwise...I'm screwed! I was panicking and E.J just sat there reading.

Timeskip brought to you by Trailofgiggles playing games with BEN

"We're home!" I heard Jeff yell. E.J then released me of his arm cage and followed me as I walked out. I went to go to the living room to see the guys tagt came back, but E.J turned my attention to a toy he had in his hand. Me, being the five year old mind I have, gasped at it and reached my hands up to take it. E.J chuckled and started walking to the kitchen. I just followed, really wanting the stuffed (fav/animal). When we go to the kitchen, he gave it to me and I hugged it tight. Then I forgot what I was doing.... I was so distracted with the toy, that I can't remember what I was doing...couldn't have been that important right? I'll remember later, so I'll be fine! I sat on the kitchen floor playing with my stuffed (fav/animal). I was a happy child right now...nothing could ever ruin th- Smile...just...took....my...toy... I twitched and stared teary eyed at Jeff's dog he got not to long ago. I went to take my toy back, but Smile just ran away and started tearing it up. I stared and then started crying. E.J, who at the time was eating his meat, was startled by me. He looked down at me and I pointed at Smile and my now ripped toy. E.J stood up and took the ripped toy out of Smile's mouth and called Jeff. Jeff entered and then immediately stopped. He stared at me, Smile, and my now ripped toy. "Did Smile rip the kid's toy?" E.J nodded and Jeff sighed. Jeff then grabbed Smile's collar and pulled him away, grumbling about how he was making him look bad. E.J picked me up and then went to my room. E.J sighed. "I just got Jason to make this without killing or making them into it too..." he muttered, though I heard. I then remembered what I was forgetting and E.J just helped me out, even if he didn't know it. E.J pulled out a phone and started calling someone as I just sat there, on my bed, sniffling. E.J put the phone away after a while and then went back to me. "Why did Smile break my toy? Can I break him now?" E.J fliched at the sudden voice change and the killer look in my eyes. "Uhh no you can't. Smile is still being trained, soon he won't do it again...especially when you have Jeff has a owner...you learn fast then." I frowned and felt Sane pout in my mind. I yawned. "Oh it's time for your nap kid. Go to sleep and you'll get your fixed toy tomorrow ok?" I nodded and layed in my bed. I closed my eyes and went to sleep, still upset about my toy and wondering how I was going to get into Jeff's room....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
1141 Words for the story! Thanks for 962 reads! 1192 including this message. I appreciate the support from all my followers! You know who you guys are! I just want to say thanks for reading and commenting on my stories, it means a lot! Anyways BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!

~MONKEY