Chapter 26

Ideas for a new book? I kinda wanna do a Slender's daughter or Jeff's/Liu sister thing? They can be a teen or child idc you guys decide or You guys can suggest some ideas too and I know I do it a lot, but I take the ideas into account. Enjoy the Chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wanna play tag?" I tilted my head in confusion. Even my mother never taught me. "What's....'tag'?" Sally's eyes looked like they were going to fall out of her head. Then she smiled...GOD NO NOT ANOTHER BEN!

Timeskip to 46 minutes later (jeez Sally)

I was dying of happiness when she finished. She just had to get sidetrack or add stories of playing with the pastas. I then got an idea. I may have been bored out of my mind with Sally talking, but I listened. I charged at Sally and then last minute ran by her side, tagging her shoulder in the process. "TAG YOUR IT!" Whoa! Sane wants to join?! I never agreed to this! Oh wells....can't do anything about it. "HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" I laughed as I could tell she was pouting as she ran after me.

Timeskip after 5 hours later

L.J's POV

I wonder how long it will take for them to notice Sally and (y/n) are outside.....by themselves! So far it's been five hours.....idiots I swear... If it takes any longer I'll have to tell them. I know it's been three hours of scolding, but Slender isn't paying attention to them....wait Oh now E.J is looking everywhere for (y/n)! Let's see if Slender takes as long as E.J did as he now is franctically  searching and asking people. Hmmm....let's see.....3....2....1..... "Has anyone seen Sally!?!?" Right on time Slender! I smirked as both of them are worrying. "Well if you both weren't being detracted by whatever crap you were doing, you would have noticed that about five hours or so ago, both of them went outside to play." They looked at me and were pissed. "WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP THEM!?" I shrugged knowing it pissed them off more. It was starting to get dark outside and everyone now had to go search for them. When we walked outside, it was a little chilly. If they get sick, I'm screwed because I didn't stop them! Not fair..... >_<

Your POV

"Sally do you think we should go back?" I turned to see nothing. "SALLY?!" I looked around and panicked when I didn't see the girl. "She sensed the others.... it was her first instinct to go to them....thats not nice to leave us though!" I nodded my head in agreement and sighed as I climbed a tree to rest. I'm too tired to deal with this!

E.J's POV

As we were looking Sally came running to Slender. I looked around and didn't see (y/n). I saw Sally shaking from the cold. "Sally where's (y/n)?!" Sally's teeth were chartering as she looked around. Her eyes widened. "I t-thought he was b-b-behind me!" Slender picked up Sally and held her close. "I'll take her home and come back real quick. Go try and find him!" He teleported away and we all went our separate ways to go find the lost little boy.

Your POV

It's so cold....where are they? Do they not know where I am? Do they know I'm gone? Mom.....I miss you.....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hmmm....some more trouble like usually huh? Also....L.J UNTIE ME FROM THE CHAIR IN DONE WRITING!

L.J: Hmmmm it looks too short.... write another chapter and I'll let you go.... *walks away*

*is crying* HOODIEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hoodie: *magically appears* who made you cry!....and why are you tied to a chair?

*points to where L.J went* L.J us forcing me to write!

Hoodie: *chuckles* Ok I'll help you...but L.J is going to die for making you cry. *unties me and runs off* L.J!!!!!!

I WIN! Anyway BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!

~MONKEY