Chapter 25

I'm back into the world of wonderla- No wait....wrong thing.... I'm back in the world of Wattpad! (Sorry the stories got delayed cuz wattpad wasn't working correctly for me 🙃)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned my head to the sound of the door opening and in came E.J. "Hey mama E.J!" E.J rolled his eyes, clearly not wanting to joke around. I pouted as he picked me up and took me back to the living room where Slendy was still scolding them. I whispered to E.J. "How long do scoldings last? Jeez...." E.J seemed to smile at that and whispered back. "Depends on how angry Slender is...he's pissed...." I smirked and then just watched as the pastas growl under their breath and once in a while glare at me. I think they're salty potatoes! I got bored and E.J wouldn't put me down! I looked at him and pointed downwards. He sighed, like he was going to regret something or something like that? I saw a certain brown haired little girl watching Slendy yell at the others. Sally! I want to play A game! I ran to get and smiled. "Play?" She smiled too and he nodded her head. "Let's go...hmmm....outside?" I know I wasn't allowed to be out, but hey, I want to be and I don't think Sally knows that. "Let's go!" I smirked as Sally led me to a back door outside....maybe she does know I'm not allowed, but oh wells! FREEDOM!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm sorry it's short, but I'm doing this before school and you can guess how that goes. But anyway thanks for your patience...again... anyway BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!

~MONKEY