Chapter 56

I'm going to try and end this book one at chapter 60 so just a heads up! (Keyword: Try)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I could even blink, we suddenly weren't at the mansion anymore.... I saw Kage's fist clench. I looked around. It was a Japanese looking room we were in. (Use your imagination I have 1. No clue what one would look like and 2. I too lazy to look it up) It seemed as if the room was made for a battle. I was still in Slendy's long arms. I tried to ignore the pain and watch what was happening. Sane walked toward us a little. "I'm sure you remember this room....right Kage?" Kage looked down and his clenching fist were shaking. I was tired, but I knew what was going to happen if I fell asleep. You see there's a fact I forgot to tell you all...since Sane and I are practically...I guess it's called "bonded" or whatever I'm pretty much his energy source...its sucks though because no matter how weak I am, he still drains energy from me. If I go asleep I gain more energy, but that means he can gain energy, too. How I manage to seem like I have an endless supply is a mystery...even Sane himself doesn't know... As I was thinking all of this I realized Sane had what looked like shadows of people attacking the pastas. Slendy was being attacked as well, but was fighting them off pretty easy with his snake looking things. (I swear I always forget what they're called 😂I give up). I don't know why, but Slendy seemed to be nervous...did he know how to end the fight? I do, too....But I won't say until he says it....He must have read my mind at some point when we were in my room. I knew this was going to happen....I should of never ran into this forest- no...I should have never did this bonding crap with Sane in the first place!! This is probably my fault...but I'm not going to believe...not yet anyway..... "SON OF A BITCH!" I painfully snapped my head to the source of the yell. It was Jeff, who clearly was wounded due to blood dripping down from his left side. I could tell it was hurting a lot... I knew I couldn't do anything because of my state at the moment....wait... THAT'S WHY SANE DID IT! He knew I would try to interfere or at least try and help them! I was angry...not only at Sane, but at myself...I couldn't do anything because of how god damn weak I am! I clenched my teeth has I moved and tugged on Slendy’s red tie. He looked at me. "Jeff....needs help!" I said, still through clenched teeth. Slendy snapped his head to Jeff who seemed to be falling over. Slendy didn't hear his yell because of how focused he was on protecting me. He quickly teleported over to him, grabbed him, and teleported away just as he was about to be stabbed again by the blade in the shadow's hands. Teleporting really messes with your mind and stomach just a btw. I try my hardest not to vomit as Slendy keeps both, me and Jeff, from harm. As I looked around, ignoring the pain, I could tell we were losing....

Well....this doesn't look good.....shit...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey Guys! Miss me and my cringe?!

Jeff- NO! LEAVE!

*goes into emo corner* Oh...I see how it is.

E.J- Jeff! We just got her out of the corner! Damn it! SLENDER SHE'S IN THE CORNER AGAIN! JEFF'S FAULT!

Jeff- Welp...since Monkey's a emo child I'll say bye to her readers. So...uhh...what did she say again..?

E.J- *facepalms* I'll just say it. BAI HER LIL KILLER MONKS! Now.... MONKEY GET OUT OF THE GOD DAMN CORNER!!!

~MONKEY