Chapter 44

This song was really good and spread a good message. The person is someone who has an eating disorder, but it showed her experience and how she helped herself. There's another video by someone else who was the guy in the video! Anyway enough of my rambling! Enjoy the Chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sooo? Are you going to answer ME? Where have you two been?"I saw them both shiver and then everyone else was slowly backing away. Then all of sudden, everyone ran off! I look around, the now empty room, and pout. I cross my arms and slowly go back to my room, unaware of the two demons watching me, who are also unaware of each other because their so focused on me. (That made sense XD)

Sane's POV

HOLY CRAP! HOW DOES KAGE NOT SENSE ME?!? I'm checking up on (y/n) to make sure he's ok and all and was going to go to him when everyone left the room, but then I noticed Kage watching him! I can't show myself now!...and I wanted to hug the cute, pouty, potato child!!! I frown and follow up to the window of (y/n)'s room and just watched as he opened the door and just stopped. The door closed behind him and he just stared at me with a 'the fuck you doing here?!' type of look. I smiled widely and waved obnoxiously. He just facepalmed and shook his head. Then again. I had a bunch of different kinds of food, from around the world, in my hand and some candy in my mouth.

Your POV

He...he....Oh Sane...your something else... He had that innocent look on his face, but it truth in was saying, 'open the god damn fucking window'. I frowned as I went towards the window and smirked at him as I opened it a tiny bit. His face though! I was dying of laughter on the floor as Sane was glaring at me. I stopped laughing as soon as my window shattered. I began panicking as Sane had a smug look on his face, but he didn't even think about what he just did. I heard footsteps coming and then Sane knew what he did. He quickly ran away somewhere outside. As I lost sight of him, my door opened. I turned my head and saw L.J, E.J, and Hoodie. Why must there be three "parents"!? They looked at me and then at the window. "Is this how he's been acting lately?" This came from E.J....of course... L.J frowned. "He usually didn't break things, but lately he's been acting up and broke a few things, but I think those were on accident...?" They looked at me again and I just shrugged and smiled, even though I was cursing out Sane in my head, which since he still has a connection with me, he could probably hear. E.J sighed, went over to me, and picked me up. When the other two looked at the window they seemed shocked. "H-how d-d-did you b-break it t-that m-much?!" Well I can see why he's surprised. The entire window is pretty much gone. I shrugged again and they got a little angry...just a little... "STOP SHRUGGING AND ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" I frowned. I stared at them all as E.J put me on my bed. I smirked. "Simple. It wasn't me~." I rocked back and forth as they all had confused faces. "How the hell was it not you if your the only one in here?!" My smirk grew into a smile. "Can you guys be anymore stupid?! The person could of jumped out the bloody window YOU IDIOTS!" I was trying to be calm because sometimes the spell I used to get Sane out, can break with the rage I'm feeling. I felt part of the spell crack and I immediately tried calming down. I know what they saw when they gave me a look. My back to normal eye started turning back to black. It went back to normal as soon has I calmed down and I had Sane cursing at me this time to calm, I quote, "Calm my ass down!". The three shook their heads and then stared cleaning up the glass. I felt my face darken as I glared at the crack of the door. I then saw movement and knew it must have been Kage. It disappeared and I looked away and went back to normal as the three were now done cleaning and were going to play with me aka keep me busy, so I don't "break" anything else.

Damn it Sane! This is all your fault!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So I probably won't be able to write anymore today, I'm going to be busy, that's why I've been writing like crazy in the morning and getting chapters done and published, so I don't have to deal with the unfinished ones later. So anyway.... BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!

~MONKEY