Chapter 11

(I do not own the music or the video! Enjoy The Story!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wake up, get dressed, eat, blah blah blah. E.J has been really getting on my nerves... You can tell to because I keep twitching, especially my black voided eye. E.J's making Sane's anger too. No one likes when Sane is anger. I saw Toby and E.J talking that next day when I went in his room and by the sounds of it, they know I went in there. They kept stealing glances at me too, so I'm guessing they know it was me. How did Toby know it was me!? I thought he would of just thought he forgot to turn it off or something, but NO! So no matter what, Mama E.J won't let me out of his sights and makes sure if he's not around, Toby is. I'm just curious and then doing this proves my point on their hiding something. I'm pretty sure Jeff would have answers or at least some in his room. I just have to get there and escape Toby's crushing hug right now! "Dang it Toby!!!! Let me go you big boulder!!" Toby hummed in response and still didn't let me go. Ok this is the only reason I wish E.J was here... "Toby?" I said calmly, but was slowly losing my temper. "Yes~?" He seemed like a child with a teddy bear. Speaking of which I have my new and improved stuffed (fav animal) again! It's in my hands right now, but soon, if Toby doesn't let go, it's going to be down Toby's throat! "If you don't let go right now, I'm going to come out and no one likes when I come out ticci boy..." I felt Toby loosen his arms around me, but still wouldn't let me move. He was twitching or ticing (spelling?), If you will, more and seemed nervous. I felt Sane get pissed off by him still not letting go. So since I didn't want him going on a freakin rampage, I just decided to play it safe and throw a tantrum. I screamed and struggled in Toby's arms. "C-chill k-kid!" My response was to hit him in the face. Then I remembered he can't feel pain...dang it! When Toby couldn't stand my screaming he took me to my room. When he set me down on floor, I continued to scream and all that other kid stuff when they're throwing a tantrum. He sighed and then left, closing the door and not locking it. :) I slowly calmed myself down and then peeked my head out and didn't see anyone. I knew Jeff was gone again, so this was my chance! I slowly started walking when...DAMN IT L.J!!! "What are you doing by yourself? Isn't Toby or E.J suppose to be with you? Are you trying to get into trouble?" Stupid clown...always ruining my plans... I smiled innocently, but it gave away that I was pissed off because my black voided eye was twitching. "No why would I do that? Toby is looking after me, but when he couldn't stand my tantrum, he put me in my room. I was just going to find him." L.J seemed to calm down which I didn't even realize he was tense to begin with. Did E.J tell everyone?! Where's Slendy when you need him. Last I heard Slendy left this morning for some business of his. "Ok I'll take you to him! Your going the wrong way either way!" As he took a step forward to pick me up, I backed up. "No no...I want to find him on my own and plus, I can explore more!" I was gritting my teeth at this point. L.J then had a look of suspicion... I'm not a great actor sometimes am I? "You'll get lost, so come on. Unless you have something else to do hmmm?" If anyone could catch on to my plans...it would be L.J and Slendy. I frowned and he knew he caught me. "WE'RE HOME!" I stomped my foot, forgetting L.J was still there. "So you were trying to do something! Come on back to Toby we go!" I was staring at Jeff's door when L.J picked me up. L.J first, interrupted me and my plans, Second, kept questioning me, and lastly, he caught on to me and kept me distracted! I'm not liking this clown right now...even if he does give me candy... I was fighting as he acted as if I wasn't doing anything as he was carrying me. We made it to Toby's room and L.J and I went inside. I stopped fighting and pouted, crossing my arms, and grumbling to myself. "Hey Toby!" Toby looked up and saw me. I noticed the board that had the pictures were not there anymore...so they do know I was here! "What is it L.J?" I was waiting for him to throw me under the bus, but instead, he said this, "Can I take (y/n) outside? I know he hasn't been out in a while." Toby thought for a moment and was probably sending a message to Slendy even though (y/n) just thought he looked like an idiot. "Yeah you can, just be careful!" L.J nodded and walked out to the living room. I stared at him with my mouth open. "If you don't close your mouth, flies are going to get in." He chuckled. I closed my mouth and pouted. We went outside and my lord it was glorious! It felt like forever since I was out here! Maybe because E.J and Slendy really don't let me outside... Anyways freedom! L.J put me down and I took off immediately. "WEEEEE!!!" I put my arms out like an airplane, which I saw in a book once. That's right Slendy is teaching me stuff! (Funny fact: If you ask anyone I know, they will tell you I've done this airplane and I'm a teen! XD) L.J was running with me or jogging because I'm slowly... ;-; As I kept running I didn't realize that L.J tripping and fell. I didn't realize he was calling my name and I didn't realize I was lost and alone. When I got tired, I slowly stopped and then didn't see the clown. Uh oh......

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

1053 words for Story! 1091 Include Messages.

Man, reader-chan just doesn't pay attention now do they? Wonder what will happen?

???- I'm going t-

*throws ??? out of the window* NO SPOILERS! Hehehe...BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!

~MONKEY