Chapter 29

Ha ha....I'm so tired...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and felt a little better, buht still felt out of it. I slowly got up and went downstairs. I saw everyone eating and they seemed alarmed that I was up. "(Y/n)! You weren't suppose to get up!" I stuck my tounge out at them and pouted. Don't you people judge me! It's too early to deal with this crap! I go to sit in my seat, but good old mama E.J picked me up and was taking me back upstairs. "Noooooooo!!!!!!!" I whined as I tried, keyword TRIED to get out of his arms. "You still are clearly sick! Even if you feel better, we have to make sure you stay that way! So time to rest!" I groaned as I was placed back on my bed and "tucked in" aka E.J wrapped the blankets around me so tight, I couldn't move! He did this on purpose! "Not fairrrrr!!!" From other people's point of view I looked like death itself even though I didn't feel like it....mayve I'm little delirious.... just a little.... E.J sat in the room for a few as I laided there like a freakin burrito, complaning! It got to where E.J had to leave the room because I started screaming out of angry. I think I'm was feeling better!

E.J's POV

I think the medicine is working... My lord that kid has one hell of a pair of lungs! I'm tempted to give him sleeping pills, but I know Slender doesn't  want that, so I guess we're stuck with another Trail....(OI DON'T JUDGE MY FRIEND AND STOP BREAKING THE WALL!!! GET BACK INTO CHARACTER!) I sigh has I slowly trudge my way downstairs to see some very annoyed Pastas. All of them have been tired lately and with (y/n) being how he is now, we're going to passing out as soon as we step foot out of our beds.......

Timeskip...

Oh my lord he stopped! Thank the Lord and savior of death himself! W
I checked up on him and he was dead asleep....still wrapped in the blanket...I think I did a good job with that. Everyone was dead. Some made it to their rooms and to their beds, others didn't even make two feet and they dropped, and then you got those who made it to their rooms half way in the door or left the door open and fell. I yawned myself as I slowly went to (y/n)'s room and slept on the couch that was in there. I sighed in relief as I close my non existent eyes and into my own little world of dreams....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Speaking of being tired.....*falls to the floor asleep*

E.J: I could drag her to the basement...but then that wouldn't be as much fun.... *pouts and walks out*

BEN: Oh Monkey..... *shakes head* Jeff can you take her to her room and put her on her bed?!

Jeff: Why do I have to carry the fat ass!?

BEN: SHHHHHH!!! Do you want the Devil to awaken!?!?

*has one eye open and glares at Jeff* Who's a fat ass???

Jeff: Uhhh....I was talking about BEN! YEAH THAT'S AN EXCUS- I MEAN WHAT!?!? UHH LOOK AT THE TIME! *runs out*

Well anyway while I go and hunt down Jeff in time being.... BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!! JEFF YOU JACKASS WHERE YOU AT YOU WIMP!!! FACE ME LIKE A MAN! *runs out*

BEN: *on phone* Uhh yeah Slender.... Monkey's trying to kill Jeff again.... Come home....*Jeff screams* AND FAST!!!

~MONKEY