Chapter 40

How's your guys' day been going? Mine has been great so far! 😊 Enjoy this random drawing I did cuz of boredom and Enjoy the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I managed to wake up after Sane FINALLY let me go. I looked at the clock and it was 7 in the morning. I listened out and didn't hear anything. "Anyone awake Sane?" It was quiet for a few seconds. "Yeah, everyone is asleep, I can't sense anyone near except for the ones in their rooms, sleeping or looking half dead." I chuckled quietly and then locked my door, hoping no one heard the *click* of my door. Some people here have like freakin super hearing or something!? They can hear anything sometimes! I go the middle of my room and sit down. I close my eyes and quietly say, what sounds like random crap, but it's actual a spell Sane told me before I escaped that wretched place. As I finished, I opened my eyes and they glowed as my black void eye disappeared and turned back to match my other one, I then felt Sane, where ever he was in my mind, he came out and was in the same sitting position as I was. As I finished, I fell backwards and pretty much collapsed from the spell taking my energy. Sane came to me and picked me up. "God it feels weird seeing you in the real world and I can see through my own eyes!" He half whispered and half yelled. "Sane....be more...quiet..." My voice was barely heard. Sane seemed to frown, as he put on his mask that he used to wear when I first meet him. "Ok ok. Well I'm going to unlock your door and get out of here before anyone realizes I'm here Ok?" I just weakly nodded as he went and unlocked the door. He came back to me and patted my head and saying a few words to help me gain my energy back. "Well I guess I'll get out of your ha-" a knock interrupted him. "Child is there someone in there with you? I'm sensing someone." I, managing to get some energy or maybe it was that fact I was panicking, got up, ignoring how weak my legs felt and opened the door. Sane I would tell used his power to blend in with the shadows. "No one's here...Slendy." Slendy looked at me worriedly and touched my forehead. "(Y/n) your burning up! Stay Here, I'm getting some medicine." I shook my head as he disappeared. I slowly turned my head towards Sane, who gave a small smile. "Oops?" I glared and he could tell I was pissed off. As I stepped closer, he stepped back. "You know what? I think it's time for me to go...anyway BYE (Y/N)!" He then disappeared though the window. I sighed deeply and went to my bed. As soon as I fell onto it, I fell dead asleep.

Slendy's POV

I don't feel anyone's pressense anymore.... I walked back to (y/n)'s room and noticed he was asleep. Now that I think about it, his energy seemed to be drained, did he stay up late? Could he not fall asleep? But I swore I saw the child asleep when I came in to check on him and Kage even told me he was asleep..... Something's going on and (y/n) knows what too. I might have to question him later....when he's feeling better that is....he was burning up. I covered up the boy with his blankets and put a cold rag on his forehead. I looked around his room and then left..

For now..the boy can get some sleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Funny Story: So I was texting Trail and she was triggered cuz on one of our stories it said "ON HOLD" and what does a person say. "Please update!" I'm not being mean I'm just saying I found this funny as hell. She was so triggered about it as I'm just laughing my ass off XD but anyways I wanted to share that XD, so BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!

~MONKEY