Chapter 34

Three more days left of school XD I'm counting down!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating I went to go find someone to play with since E.J was not here at the moment.... (poor them, (y/n) has no idea) I looked around until I found a certain laughing clown. "L.J!! You dumbass how can you not be someone where we wanted you to be!?" L.J looked at me before laughing and then picked me up. "Haha what you want to do little buddy?" My eyes sparkled. "I wanna...I wanna....I have no idea..." L.J just chuckled and shook his head at me as we went to my room which was now mysteriously filled with toys which I had no idea how they got here... (Cough Jason The Toymaker Cough!) I was set down and immediately I grabbed my first and favorited stuff (fav/animal). "How did I know you were going to do that?" I shrugged and sat down with my toy. I then played with L.J and my toy until I fell asleep.

Timeskip To Afternoon

When I woke up, I was about to call out to E.J, but then remembered he nor Hoodie was here. I pouted and called for Clockwork. She entered my room a few minutes later and had a questioning look on her face. I put my arms up to her and stared at me. "Up!" Clockwork giggled and 'awwed' at my cuteness. I grabbed my stuffed (fav/animal). She then picked me up and started towards the living room. "You never call for me, must be because E.J and Hoodie aren't here to hog you all to theirselves." I rubbed my eyes, ignoring Clockwork, mostly because I didn't care. I felt cranky and wanted to E.J or Hoodie to be here. After Clockwork talking too much I lost it a little...just a little. "OH MY GOD WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!??!" Clockwork stopped as she just reached the end of the stairs. She stared at me and set me down without saying anything. I then walked off with an annoyed face as I sat on the couch, next to BEN. The people that witnessed my outburst, stared at me, but then figured out I was in a cranky mood. I watched BEN playing a random game and then got bored within a few minutes and laided on my back, on the couch. I then kicked BEN with not much of a glance from him. I pouted and then kicked him again. I heard Jeff chuckling as he was witnessing me do this. BEN sent me a quick glare and then went back to his game. I then got up and whacked the controller right out of his hand! BEN growled and got the controller quickly, but he already died in the game. He glared at me as I laughed and clapped, clearly happy with what I just did. Jeff was on the floor laughing and then I got BEN looking pissed as hell. "(Y/n)..... Yo u ShOUldn'T HAvE dONe ThAT..." and I'm off to run for my life as BEN chases me as I'm laughing evily and then you got some of the pastas chasing BEN, trying to stop him from killing me.

Well now isn't this just BLAST?!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Can't write today just one more final!!!! I CAN DO THIS! *falls on ground and cries* I don't want to do this anymore...!! STUPID SCHOOL!!!

Splendor: Uh Monkey You good there? Want to play tea party with Sally and I!??

* doesn't look up* no I gotta study for my math final....

Splendor: Oh yeah Slendy is making you do that isn't he? Is that why your door was locked from the outside?

Yeah....I'm pretty good at math, but nooo!!! Slendy is making me study ughhhh....!!!

Splendor: Well...have fun! *leaves*

Ughhh... Anyway well I'm suffering and dying over here... BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!!!

~MONKEY