Chapter 31

So many chapters XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E.J's POV (let's see how this goes)

Ok I think I pissed off Hoodie...just a little...just a little....I'm so screwed...

Hoodie's POV

What the hell was E.J thinking! He knew (y/n) had a hellish past with not only medicine, but a while bunch of crap too! I'm just going to give E.J a little talk that's all.....🙃

Your POV

I'm just in my magic Dream land! THERE'S CAKE AND CUPCAKES AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF OMG THERE'S UNICORN! I WANNA RIDE IT!!!

E.J's POV

As soon as we left the room I knew I fucked up. Hoodie practically dragged me out and had a grip on my arm like I was going to run away...which I TOTALLY would have NOT done...and plus...I noticed Hoodie had his gun(s?) in his pocket holder....😰

Hoodie's POV

"So...E.J.... you do remember (y/n)'s past right? Or did you lose your brains along with your eyes?" This pissed him off I could tell, but he hurt my little friend mental. I didn't even stutter! I was so angry!

Your POV

WEEEEEEE!!! THE CLOUDS ARE SO FLUFFY!!!!!

E.J's POV

This guy....what the heck is he so pissed about!? How dare he say that to me! I get it, he's upset, but he just went down the wrong road! "Are you freakin kidding me!?? Of course I know! He was in an asylum! They beat him! They treated him like shit! SO WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME!?" I know (y/n) was asleep, but right now I don't care!

Your POV

The clouds turned black, the unicorn turned black, everything faded away, like ash.... I sighed and turned around "Whatcha want Sane...?" I said his name like venom, I was tired and enjoying my dream and HE RUINED IT! Sane smirked and walked up to me. 

(I don't not own any pictures)

Sane is not just another personality... he's another person... a demon if you will, who went into the mind of a stupid, weak minded five year old who didn't better. He looked at down at me and kneeled down. "(Y/n)...did you forget something? I saved your tiny ass from this cruel world and you still are mean to me.... your such a bad child...mother was right..." I gritted my teeth as I felt the anger rise. "S-shut up! Stop talking like your part of me! Your not! So DON'T TALK LIKE SHE'S YOUR MOTHER TOO YOU STU-" I stopped as my head was now turned to the side and I felt a my cheek sting.  I angered him again..... "You listen here you little brat. I might care for you, but I will not approve of you or let you get away with disrespecting me. Do you understand?" I shunk back in fear. Sane smiled and went to pick me up. I immediately ran. I don't Sane holding me. He's in a good mood now...jeez bipolar much? He laughed and chased me. Whenever Sane holds me, HE DOESN'T LET GO!!! I just want to wake up! Sane probably won't let me, until he can hold me. After a while I got tired and Sane took this chance to pick me up swiftly and hug me close. "YOUR SO CUTE!!" And they said I had multiple personalities...... He was rubbing his cheek on my cheek and I was regretting life at the moment... "Can I wake up now?" Sane stopped and glared at me. "NO!" He then smiled again and crushed me. Damn it....this is going to be a long sleep......

DAMN IT SANE!!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Oh Reader-chan has no idea when they wake up....they should be glad they're sleeping and not witnessing what's happening outside his door.... things are going to get messy my friends! Anyways BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!

~MONKEY