Chapter 39

I just read a sad story! I was crying for like an hour, then was mad at myself for crying, then sat in my dark, emo corner like my usual hermit self XD. Anyways enough of me ranting, ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see nothing. Just darkness. "Sane?" I turn around and jump as Sane looks pissed as hell. "He's catching on to us. He's going to figure it out soon, I want to be let out, so I can get out of here for a few until the attention dies down... Can you let me?" I frowned and thought. I didn't really like the idea of Sane out, mostly because I don't know what he's going to be doing. As I was in thought, I was surprised when Sane went down on his knees and was practically begging me. I looked at him like he lost his mind, oh wait... he did.... I sighed, knowing I'm going to regret this. "What are you going to do when your out?" Sane smiled with a hint of hope in his eyes. "I'm going to stay low, no going crazy and going on rampages, I promise!!!" I gave him a 'are you freakin kidding me look and he fell to the black nothingness of a ground. "PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I PROMISE I'LL BE GOOD!!!!" I started getting a headache from all of his crying and begging. I looked at him in the eye. "I know I'm going to regret this later, but....fine....I'll let you out when everyone is asleep...." Sane's face light up and he jumped on me, despite the fact he's a teen? I don't even know... He then just cuddled me. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK!!!!!" He kept repeating and then he just wouldn't let go or me. "Sane whyyyyyy!??!" I yelled as I tried, keyword TRIED, to get out of his death grip. "Stop moving prick." I stopped and stared at him and he just looked at me, turned his pissed off face into a smile, and them rubbed his cheek against mine. "AWW YOUR SO CUTE!! I CAN'T GET MAD AT YOU!!!" I just was praying to god to kill me and end it...

Such a freakin bipolar guy......

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I would write more, but I'm tired cuz it's like one in the freakin morning and I noticed this book doesn't get a lot of reads anymore, but OH WELLS! I'm still going to write it for the people who enjoy It!

Jeff: No one cares about your crappy story!

*smiles as eye twitches* Hahaha...Jeff your so funny! *pulls out axe* *face turns dark* You better run boi! *runs at him*

Jeff: CRAP NOT AGAIN!!! AHHHH!!! *runs away*

I win! But anyway as I go and murder Jeff before he gets E.J....BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!! SMILE CHILD! GET BACK HERE!!!! *runs after Jeff as he screams*

~MONKEY