Chapter 45

Sorry so didn't update yesterday. It one, was Trail's birthday and two, I had softball games and then a cookout to go to, so...ehhhh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kage's POV

What was that!? The kids eye turned black again... I noticed it turned normal about a day or so ago. Then he went on about how he didn't break the window!? That kid is definitely more than meets the eye. I need to investigate this....!

Your POV

"Come on (y/n)!" I stayed where I sat. You see they were trying to get me out of my room and I knew it was because one of them was going to show Slendy the broken window and then talk about my behaviour... -_- . Like hell, I'm not that stupid! Jeff's definitely made sure of that *shivers*.... After a while they gave up and E.J picked me up, leaving L.J and Hoodie to talk to Slendy who I saw teleport into my room as E.J was shutting the door. I sighed as I just let myself be carried away by E.J into his room and then just left on his bed. "Stay child!" With that he left to join the conversation in my room. Like seriously, he talks to me like I'm a freakin dog or something. I think E.J's forgot about that door that has been locked. I mean how many chapters has it been since Monkey wrote about the door? (Monkey: THE WALL DAMN IT (Y/N)!) I mean I should probably try to find the key again. Wait....HOW MANY LOCKS DID HE ADD ON TO IT?!?! Last time there wasn't as many! It's like he add 20 more! Jeez E.J, it's like you don't trust me or something! (-_-;) Well I guess I shou- "Come on (y/n)!" Why can't I just go into the door Monkey!! (THE WALL IS DOWN AGAIN!)

Damn it Mama E.J!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry that this is short, but hopefully,HOPEFULLY I can write another one, but once again I have a thing called life following me EVERYWHERE. So once again Sorry and please be careful what you write in the comments I can take things the wrong way and I don't want to be rude or mean to people so please do be careful. Anyway that's all,so BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!

~MONKEY