Chapter 46

Hehehehe...I'm special don't judge!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't see these turn of events... Let me back up a little bit.

Back Up 10 Minutes Ago...

As E.J carried me to the living room I noticed Kage, Slendy, L.J, and Hoodie there. Why do I feel like I'm in trouble? I frown and squirmed in E.J's grip, but I'm pretty sure we both know that I'm not going to get out of the iron grip. As we got to the couchs I had an annoyed face because 1. E.J is not putting me down, 2. Kage is involved, and 3. I CAN SEE FREAKING SANE IN THE WINDOW!! I glared at all of them and then at the window Sane was at. He saw it and stuck his tounge out at me. I sighed and looked at the rest. "Can I help you or can I go back to my room?" I swear I saw Kage's smile side of his mask smiled even wider. "Child, lately you have not been behaving and we think it's because you haven't had enough freedom in the past and we think your "mental issue" is causing you to act up. I'm assigning Kage to watch you for a few days. E.J and Hoodie have work and missions to catch up on. Kage was the only one open. That is what we decided." (Jeez talkative much?) I stared and saw Sane cursing. Sane probably wanted to talk to me for a few minutes and yet...here we are! "Are you freakin kidding me!? I want to talk to you just for a few minutes!" I called it! He did want to talk to me! "Was it important talk or just the "normal Sane" talk?" I just realized everyone was staring at me... Oops? "(Y/n) were you even paying attention?" I looked at Hoodie and shrugged. I could practically see the steam coming off of all five of them. "Jeff really needs to stay away from this kid..." E.J stated, but to be honest it wasn't Jeff who taught me all these things it was Sane- Ok I see their point now...

Back To The Present...

So after that "great meeting", I've been having Kage following me everywhere and I can see Sane following too...-_-; I think he's just mad that Kage is around me, maybe even a little jealous? So I've been ignoring him and also trying to ignore Kage, but it's hard when he wants to HUG ME! He's just like Sane! I'm surprised he hasn't spilled his wine chasing me around everywhere!! Seriously man... at the current moment, I'm hiding in Jeff's room. Jeff would probably kill me if he saw me, so I'm technally hiding from two people... "How is this freakin fair!? Where are you!!?" I sighed quietly. "I'm in Jeff's room at the moment. I think he left a few minutes ago to go on a hunt or whatever the heck Jeff does with his crazy life..." I then heard Jeff's window open. "Oh my god! Sane you can get caught!!" I heard a chuckle and looked up from my hiding spot. Right by the window was a smirking Sane. "I didn't break the window this time and plus I just want to steal something of Jeff's, mostly because he called me names and I didn't like that very much!" I rolled my eyes. "Ok then you child, but just hurry up! I swear I can hear Kage coming..." I saw Sane take one of Jeff's MANY knives. He shouldn't miss it right?

Jeff's POV

I SENSE A KNIFE CRYING!!!

Your POV

Yeah he shouldn't miss it...hopefully... As Sane was about to leave I heard a knock on the door. SHIT! "Sane out now!" I saw Sane panicking when the window wouldn't open. "IT'S STUCK!" I got out of my hiding spot and, even though I'm weak, I put all my weight onto the door with my back on it. When the door tried to open, it wouldn't, Kage probably didn't expect me to do this. "(Y/n)! Come out right now!" I looked at Sane has he was still struggling with the window. That's when Kage said something that sent me into panic mode. "I-is someone in there with you?" Sane froze for a moment and then started to rush again.

Come on Sane! Hurry Up!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ok that is it for the chapter and I actually might end this book, but don't worry I'll probably do a second book...maybe... I do want to do other books and since this one is the longest one I've ever done and stuff, it will probably end soon. Also I'm running out of ideas, but we'll see how long I can keep up. Anyways, enough of my rambling! BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!

~MONKEY