Chapter 59

A little warning there is a little, not much, of gore or Eh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd PERSON POV

A small gasp was heard from his mouth as everything went silent.... Sane looked up, shocked. Tears swelled in his eyes as he stared... He had just stabbed....(y/n)....right in the middle of his chest, bleed gushing from the wound. He was in so much pain, but still smiled as he fell to the side, blood going to the floor. The sword had gone threw his body, it was in almost perfect line up with his spine, which was no doubt damaged. If it was broken or broken in half he probably would be dead with just that one hit. Sane stared down at his fallen bounded partner...and then he realized something..... He, himself, wasn't dying like his bounded partner.

Your POV

I mumbled spells as I slowly was losing blood. I had released Sane of the bound we had. I managed to see Kage gain some strength and somewhat limp to the others. The pastas were in shock. Sane crouched down towards me. "W-why.....?" He seemed to have just figured out I had released him. I opened my mouth to speak, but instead coughed blood. I was starting to see white cover my vision. "G-go...." I managed to say before the white light took me away...

3rd PERSON POV

Little (y/n) closed his eyes slowly as Sane wept. The pastas were angry and some were in tears. They had just witnessed one of their family members die... They started walking towards them. Sane saw this and remembered what (y/n)'s last word was. He got up, stared at (y/n)'s, now, dead body, and teleported away to the unknown... The pastas ran to (y/n)'s body and E.J went to see if there was a pulse or heartbeat...nothing...E.J looked sadly at the rest of the pastas who had a little hope in their eyes and he slowly shook his head...(y/n) was gone... forever...

2 days later.....

The pastas gather around a small grave. Slender gave a small speech about (y/n), but ended up with his voice breaking and he teleported away. Everyone stared at the grave which held the little boy they grew to all love and care about. One by one, they all started leaving. E.J and Hoodie were the last ones there. They had grown attached to the little boy, almost like a little brother to them. They looked at each other and nodded. A sign of peace between the two. They both looked at the grave and then slowly turned their back on it...walking away....little did they know...a familiar ghost was crying by the very grave his body was in as they left, unable to hear the little boy.....

Your POV

"No....please....don't leave me....! Come back! I'm right here! PLEASE!!!"

3rd PERSON POV

On the boy wepted.....unheard....

Or so he thought.....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hmmmm..... 1 more chap- *gets hit with gaming controller*

BEN- YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THAT!

It's my story, I end it how I want to end it and if you throw another controller at me again, the last chapter will take much longer than this one!

BEN- Fine... *smirks*

Ok now that that's over wi- *gets hit with a frying pan* *slowly turns head towards BEN*

BEN- You said no controllers, you never said frying pans.

THAT'S IT! *grabs flamethrower* GET OVER HERE ELF BOY!

BEN- OH SHIT! *runs*

Slender- *sigh* Well til the last chapter...BAI HER LIL KILLER MONKS! MONKEY! YOUR GOING TO MAKE HIS 2ND DEATH HAPPEN, KNOCK IT OFF! *is prying Monkey off an almost limp BEN*

~MONKEY