Delta Heroes Academy

Carly was a girl that the six humans of Delta have known since high school. But primarily, she was a friend of Alex and Ren's. But after Jonas came into their lives, she quickly approved of him like any other good friend would. From the beginning, she was only friends with a group of normal teenagers. But after the Strange Ones started coexisting with humanity, she felt like she was friends with celebrities. This has changed her in a more positive way and ever since, she was starting to become one of those people who Clarissa said were too happy.

Right now, they were giving their old friend a tour around the Delta Base. They have taken her around the entire base. Carly had seen the lab, the garage, the training area, the infirmary and an animal sanctuary that was owned by Fluttershy, an animal Whisperer. Carly was introduced to a lot of Delta's heroes. She has finally met reptilian scientist Alphys at the lab, twin Angels Jesse and Jane at the infirmary, energy Elemental Lloyd Garmadon at the garage and son of the legendary Rose Quartz, Steven Universe at the training area. But at the infirmary, Carly noticed a secret room, suddenly becoming curious. Alex, being the one to notice her friend's curiosity, explained to her that the room was holding a comatose girl that was fought by one of Asgore and Toriel's children months ago.

During the tour, Carly has been making notes in her notebook, writing down all of the things she has seen and the people she met in the Delta Base. After the tour was over, she told the group that there was one more place she had wanted to see for herself: Delta Heroes Academy.

For Delta Heroes Academy, it was the school which Asgore and Toriel Dreemurr, founders of Delta, have announced months ago. After four months of construction, the school was finally complete and in session. Not only that the school was for aspiring heroes, but it was also an option for children who were getting out of elementary school. They can either go to the regular schools and have a normal life or they can attend Delta Heroes Academy so they can have a chance in protecting the lives of innocent people.

After being tortured by Carly's begging, the six reluctantly agreed. They all had to ride a bus in order to get to the school. During the ride, Carly was cheering and giggling in excitement. The six felt embarrassed and the other passengers were being annoyed.

"Is your friend always like that?" A humanoid dragon whispered to Alex.

"Somewhat..." She replied with a sigh.

As soon as the bus reached it's destination, the six were finally free to get off the bus along with Carly, who was being pulled by Clarissa. However, they only stopped at a bus stop and the school was two blocks away. So, they had to walk there.

"I can't believe you guys are taking me to the first combat school for wannabe heroes!" Carly exclaimed with excitement.

"Well, you are the one who begged us to bring you there." Clarissa replied, rolling her eyes.

"Why did you do that in the first place?" Jonas wanted to know.

"Oh, it's for the school newspaper." Carly answered. "Yesterday, Stacy announced that one of the members of the Newspaper Club will have to find you guys at the Delta Base and look around your base until it was a good time to ask you guys to bring one of us to the academy."

"And you volunteered?" Nona raised an eyebrow while stroking Ori's back with her fingers.

"Of course! You guys are my friends, after all!"

"Actually, you are friends with Alex, Ren and Jonas." Clarissa corrected. "The rest of us just know you."

"That won't stop me from considering any of you as my friends!" Carly turned to Alex and grabbed her right arm. "Can I see your arm?"