Could Have Been Obliterated

Moments ago, the second game for the Strange Games began with Team USA fighting against Team South Korea, consisting of energy Elemental Hera Keipar, gator-like Monster Okzell Pion, Rogue Ginny Rey, and fox Faunus Litsi Hark. The entire crowd cheered with ecstasy as soon as Sans, who has fully recovered from his exhaustion, summoned two of his Gaster Blasters and aimed both of them at Okzell, who blocked the two glowing beams with her twin hatchets. Petra clashed with Hera, both of them attempting to strike each other with swords as Weiss summoned an orange glyph that fired heated orbs at Ginny, who threw blue explosion orbs in return. Bendy spun his spear around before firing multiple ice projectiles at Litsi, who swiftly dodged each one as she deflected some of them with her.

This Faunus is really getting on my nerves! Bendy thought as he changed the dust settings of his weapon.

Meanwhile, Asgore watched the battle carefully from the audience while Toriel was too distracted to focus on it. Frisk, Asriel, and Kubo were the only people on her mind lately and she was starting to worry. Luckily, she wasn't the only one who was worried. Agate and Copper have been waiting for Betty to come back to them for quite some time, So far, there was no sign of her. Agate even tried to call Betty's cell phone, but she couldn't reach her.

"Copper," Agate said, getting her brother's red gaze. "I'm gonna go look for her."

After getting a nod from him, she was free to leave. For Carly, she was busy recording the entire battle as Papyrus, Yang, and Ruby were screaming hysterically, rooting for Team USA. Boris watched Bendy anxiously, making sure we won't faint again like last round. Mae kept an eye on Team USA as well. More specifically, Sans.

As Bendy tirelessly fired multiple dust projectiles at the agile Litsi, his spear suddenly gave off a clicking sound. Raising an eyebrow out of confusion, he opened the hatch of his spear, only finding it empty. With that, he quietly swore before he looked up from his weapon, only to find that Litsi disappeared. Closing the hatch of his weapon, he carefully looked around for the fox Faunus before his hearing took the sound of quick footsteps approaching him. He turned around to find Litsi behind him, her scimitar ready. With enough quick thinking, he blocked her blade with his spear, both of them pushing their weapons onto each other's. That is until Litsi was struck by an orange ball of flame that sent her flying until her front hit the plastic barrier that protected the audience.

Bendy watched as the fox Faunus fell to the floor, then he turned his gaze to the hologram above to find the orange heart next to Litsi's picture turn gray. Squinting his eyes, he looked both ways until he found Weiss, who gave him a look as if to say, "You're welcome..." 

"Might as well help her in return..." He said, watching the snow-haired Mimic clash with the Rogue who kept on throwing a series of explosive orbs at her.

Meanwhile, Petra summoned a spherical barrier around herself in order to block Hera's energy attacks. Then, she broke her own protection by slashing it with a summoned sword. Carefully, she looked around the arena until an instinct of caution clicked in her brain. She swiftly turned around to find Hera behind her with a pink orb of energy in her right hand. Before her opponent could strike the Warrior with it, Petra's sword turned into a club which she swung at Hera's face, knocking her unconscious and lying on the ground.

"Whew..." Petra sighed, and the male voice from the comm began to exclaim.

"Will you look at that? Two fighters of Team South Korea out! Looks like Okzell and Ginny no longer have a leader!"

"We'll see about that..." Okzell quietly said before pulling out a red crystal from the pocket of her leather vest.

Before Sans could fire another Gaster Blaster at her, his hollow eyes suddenly took a glimpse of the red crystal in the gator's scaly hands. "Is that fire dust?" He asked, pointing a bony finger at the object.