Saoirse's Love, Betty's Concern

Betty and Kumu heard everything through Team USA's locker room. They both heard Bendy's conversation with the six young humans about that incident on the battlefield against Team Austria. Not only that she and her pink blob companion heard what had happened with him, but when both were eavesdropping on them, she had a vision. It was just as dark as the dream Bendy had. She saw someone in a dark room with nothing but him and a mirror inside it. That mirror suddenly shattered to reveal a dark being dressed in nothing but black attire and a silver mask with black accents on it. Their green eyes were the only thing the disguised Construct could see.

From the moment she heard footsteps approaching the door, she snatched Kumu from the air and ran off with him in her arms. Soon, she found herself walking through the coliseum's hallway. If she could, Betty would admit that she was scared for what would happen during the Strange Games. But simultaneously, she was confused. First, Chara suddenly got out of her coma and was now looking for Frisk, who she thought was the key to her past. Then, Bendy somehow faints in the middle of battle. What was this emotion she was feeling deep within her artificial soul?

Hearing a low growl come from her arms, Betty looked down at Kumu, who was looking at her with a face of concern. "You're worried too, huh? I'm just as worried as you are, Kumu. What's going on? Why is this happening? What is this feeling?"

Suddenly, she stopped at her tracks when she saw Frisk walk out of a nearby bathroom with a hand on the left side of her face and her hood over her head. Raising an eyebrow, Betty tilted her head, watching as she left the door she once walked through. That is until the girl with the red scarf stopped to look at her.

"Betty..." Frisk said. "What are you do here? Shouldn't you be with the others right now?"

"Maybe." Betty shrugged before looking at her friend again, suddenly finding that her cheeks were red and puffy. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." She put a grin on her face.

"Are you sure? You don't look too good."

"Don't worry about me, Bett." Frisk chuckled. "I'm completely a-okay. I'll be fine!"

With that, the scarfed girl quickly walked off, leaving the disguised Construct looking at her with a look of confusion on her face. Meanwhile, Kumu looked over his master's shoulder, wearing the same expression as her. But before they could continue walking through the hallway, something struck her from behind. However, she didn't fall over. Looking behind herself, she saw Chara, who groaned as she pushed herself to her knees. Then, she saw Asriel, Kubo and Saoirse run by to aid her.

"Chara," Asriel said, grabbing the girl by the shoulder. "Are you okay."

After nodding in response, Chara looked up at Betty and said, "I'm sorry for bumping into you, Betty-"

Suddenly, Betty shushed her and scolded, "Not so loud! We're in public!"

"Sorry..." With the goat boy's help, she got back on her feet.

"Hey," Kubo said. "Have you seen Frisk anywhere. Asriel has been freaking out over her and I don't even have to ask why."

"I care about her well-being, okay?" Asriel replied before taking in a deep breath.

"I did." Betty nodded before pointing behind herself. "I saw her walk out the bathroom and that way."

"Thanks."

With that, Asriel and Kubo went on with Chara following them. Staying behind was Saoirse, who was looking at both Chara and Asriel. Betty was quick to notice this, and suddenly found that her right hand was balled into a fist. This made the Construct and her pink blob companion confused.

All of my friends are acting strange today, I swear... Betty began to think, then said, "Hey, Saoirse. Are you okay? If you have something in mind, you can just tell me. I completely understand if you don't want to because you're not much into talking, so-"

Before she could continue her sentence, Saoirse grabbed her by the wrist and started dragging her through the coliseum's hallway. As she was being dragged, Betty fell into a state of shock and silence. Why was all of her friends acting odd all of the sudden, she wondered. Betty swore that she, an artificially-made life form, had a lot of questions regarding her peers. After all, she and Kumu have been detecting a change of behavior in all of them.

Soon, both girls were outside, standing on one of the balconies of the coliseum. Saoirse was leaning on the balcony's fence, letting her short dark hair flow to the rhythm of the wind. Out of curiosity, Betty approached her until she was standing beside her. Then, she and Kumu fell into awe when she saw the view of Camena. She could see everything from up there. She saw the Delta Base, she even saw the house she was living in with Copper and Agate.

"This is an amazing view..." Betty wore a calm grin on her face before turning her head to the seal Morpher. "But why did you drag me here? I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to have a word with me despite your constant silence. Besides, I never even heard you talk in-"

"Full sentences?" Saoirse suddenly said, and the Construct in disguise gasped, for she had never heard her speak properly.

"You just stole my words." She held up a finger.

"Forgive me if I wasn't being myself, Betty." She looked at her. "It's just ever since Chara showed up during the Strange Games, I haven't been me lately."

"I figured." Betty scratched the back of her head. "In fact, every one of my friends has been changing drastically. Frisk is acting like an optimist, but something tells me that she's hiding something. And when Bendy fainted without reason during Team USA's battle with Team Austria, I saw something...dark and evil. And you...that clenched fist of yours was a hint that you were feeling something when you looked at Asriel and Chara. Is there something you want to say?"

"There is." Saoirse nodded. "It's been something I had ever since I started being friends with the Dreemurrs. Of all of the siblings, Asriel has been on my mind for a long time. It's been bugging me for years until one day, I went to my brother and talked about it with him."

"What did he say?"

She looked away and laughed. "He said I had a crush. Said it like a diagnosis, a case of I-Love-Asriel-Dreemurr-Itis."

"So, you have a thing for him?" Betty raised an eyebrow. "Whatever you call it..."

"Ben said I had feelings for him, which was the only reason why he was the only thing on my mind for years."

"But what does that have to do with Chara?"

"I've been seeing Asriel watching over her welfare." Saoirse frowned. "I must admit, I have been feeling hints of jealousy within my soul."

"It seems that explains what I saw from you." Betty got a nod from her.

"Betty," The seal Morpher's grin came back when she looked at her again. "I've never seen you so concerned before."

With that, the disguised being's eyes widen. "What's concern?"

"You're worried about a lot of people, only because you care for them. That's what I like about you."

All Betty could do was blink. But then, she beamed. "Not bad for a Construct who's still learning about life, huh?"

"No." Saoirse shook her head. "Not bad at all."

With that, both girls chuckled and turned back to the view of the town. But little did both of them know that they were being watched from above along with all of their friends from Delta...