Carly's Interview With Toriel

"So, you guys did all of that fighting to make all of this happen?" Carly asked with excitement in her voice.

"Yeah." Alex nodded.

"But, Michael wasn't there at the time." Nona said. "So, he's excluded."

"Then, how did he join Delta?"

"I helped these guys fight a group of girls who wanted us dead." Michael said with a shrug. "Except for one of them. She helped us as well."

"And after those girls were defeated," Ruby said, then looked down at the floor with a sad look. "She left us. We would have made great friends."

The others looked at her with looks of pity.

"Don't worry, Ruby." Yang put a hand on her shoulder. "If we have the chance, we'll bump into her again. I can't promise that, but we will."

"What about the other girls?" Carly wanted to know.

"Oh, them?" Ren looked at her. "The red one is confined in the Delta Base's laboratory. But, we don't know what happened to the blue one."

"What do you mean?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Let's just say that some hand came out of nowhere and pulled her into a rift." Jonas said.

"Huh."

Suddenly, the group heard a slamming door beside them. Turning to their left, they saw a sixteen-year-old girl with indigo hair that had streaks of pink and purple tied in a ponytail. She wore square glasses on her face, a light blue buttoned-up shirt with a pink necktie, a purple skirt and black shoes under purple socks. It was Telekin Twilight Sparkle, and she looked as if she was recently mauled by a bear. Her hair and clothes were messy and her glasses were crooked. She was also leaning on the door while she was breathing rapidly.

When she noticed them, Twilight smiled and scratched the back of her head. "Oh, hey guys!" She said before a strong force hit the door from behind, pushing her off.

As a response, Ruby screamed in shock and hugged Yang tightly.

"What was that?" Clarissa raised an eyebrow before she approached the door.

"Uh, nothing!" Twilight backed away from the door.

Despite Twilight's answer, Clarissa opened the door. She gasped at the sight of a cluster of Strange Island's creatures roaming around the classroom making chaos. Some of the students were hiding under desks while others were trying to bring the animals back into their cages, only failing. Meanwhile, the others noticed what was happening in the room.

"Oh no!" Ruby yelled with her hands on her head. "What happened in Dr. Oobleck's companion class?!"

"One of the students opened all of the cages that held all of the animals!" Twilight said. "I don't know who it was!"

"Where's Oobleck?" Yang wanted to know.

"He went to the bathroom and left me in charge of the students!"

"Is there a way to calm them down?" Jonas asked.

"The Spirit Stone!" Twilight pointed into the classroom.

The group looked into the classroom and found a glowing, light blue crystal inside a glass box. Ruby, gaining courage all of the sudden, ran into the classroom before Yang could stop her. After getting into the class, the caped girl opened the box and snatched the crystal. Ruby looked at the class and held up the Spirit Stone before she took a deep breath, preparing to shout.

"I command you all to stop!" She yelled and the animals stopped and looked at her.

Ruby sighed in relief when the animals froze. But then, a yellow, monkey-like creature stretched it's tail to reach her eye level. Then, it poked one of her silver eyes and tipped her over. The animals went back to causing trouble around the classroom. Ruby sat up and placed a hand on her head before a black and red dog creature bit her cape and tugged at it.