The Food Fight

A girl about thirteen with brown hair tied back with a red ribbon stood on a cluster of stacked-up tables along with four other girls. As she was maniacally laughing with her hands on her hips, she looked down at five other kids who were below them: the Dreemurr kids, Mimic Frisk, goat beast Asriel and Puppeteer Kubo, seal Morpher Saoirse and Construct Betty Noire, whose appearance was concealed with her Amber persona.

"Emily!" Frisk shouted, squeezing a purple juice box in her hand until grape juice squirted out of it. "Thy reign of terror ends now! Thou shall savor the taste of justice, and shall thy defeat be delicious!" She held up the squeezed juice box.

"Was that old time English you were speaking?" Asriel asked, looking at his sister with a raised eyebrow.

"It was. I've been practicing."

"Good job."

The girl known as Emily laughed. "Thou dare to rebel against me and my army? Those who oppose the beautiful queen of this castle shall die! You and thy rebellion shall perish before me!" She held up a bread stick.

She pointed the bread stick at the five before a girl with long blonde hair made a million watermelons float behind her and the other girls. Then, she threw the watermelons at them. Before any of the melons could hit any of the five, Frisk's bracelet glowed green and a dome quickly concealed her and the others. The melons hit the dome and what was left of them slowly slipped off and hit the floor. After Frisk's shield faded away, she pointed at Emily's group.

"Charge!" She shouted before she and the others ran off with food in their hands.

Asriel spun two bread sticks in his hands as he ran with the others. The group stopped and looked up to find four of Emily's group jump off the tables and land on the floor. The girl with blonde hair spun around a rope of sausages, the girl with black hair split a baguette in half and held them like a pair of twin daggers, the girl whose green hair was in a braid shook a can of soda and the girl with a purple bob cut style hair smirked evilly as she held up three croissants.

"What's the plan, leader?" Betty said, turning a baguette and a slice of pizza into a scythe.

"You guys take care of her knights." Frisk gave a baguette a tight grip. "I'll take care of the queen."

"Yes, ma'am!" The others saluted.

Soon, Frisk started running to the stack of tables which Emily was standing on. Yet, she knew that the journey there will be rough. Luckily, she has her brothers and friends to protect her while she makes her way to the girl on top of all of those tables.

Meanwhile, Carly opened the door to the cafeteria to see what was happening.

"Oh my gosh." She mumbled before she pulled out her camera. "This may be a good image for the newspaper. Oh man, the Newspaper Club is gonna be more popular with these images in the upcoming newspaper!"

Frisk's eyes widen when she saw the girl with the rope of sausages, who gave her an evil smirk. The blonde girl spun the rope around and tried to hit it with her opponent like a whip, but Frisk only dodged her attacks.

But then, she noticed Asriel, who was going to strike her with a pair of bread sticks. She gasped, but she spun the sausages around before she threw one end at him. That end of that rope wrapped around his wrist, getting the goat boy's attention. With the rope of sausages, the blonde girl slammed him to the floor, leaving a large crack below him. Dust surrounded Asriel, but he waved it away to find the girl approaching him as she recollected her rope. As she got closer, the goat boy went back on his feet and pulled at the rope with enough force to pull her to him.

Frisk kept running, but was stopped when someone threw a croissant at her head. She turned to find the purple-haired girl throwing several croissants at her. Frisk quickly dodged every one that was thrown at her before she continued running. But then, the girl lit one croissant with a purple flame and threw it at her. Before it could hit Frisk, Saoirse kicked it away and looked at the girl, who glared her purple eyes at her. She looked at Frisk, who gave her a thumbs up before she continued running.