Harumi's Mission

Harumi sobbed as she walked down the empty hallway alone. Her tears streamed from her eyes and down her face along with her mascara. Deep inside, she was hurting and enraged. Lloyd Garmadon, her ex-boyfriend, was embracing her rival. Wiping a tear from the corner of her left eye, her hand curled into a fist and she growled furiously.

"He did leave me for that Ice Queen!" She angrily said under her breath. "He's moved on with her! I will make her pay! I will kill her!"

Later, the snow-haired girl in red later stopped at a dimly lit area to her left when she heard a whooshing sound from within it. Turning to her left, her eyes widen at the sight of a black vortex in her sight. Then, she scrunched up her face and marched into the shadows without hesitation. Upon reaching the vortex, a figure entirely dressed in black and a silver mask concealing his face walked out of it before the swirling circle behind him disappeared. It was the same man who attacked Betty just recently.

"My," The short man looked up at the teenager. "You look horrible."

"Shut up." Harumi spat before wiping the dried-up mascara off her face.

In reply, Nox grabbed the girl's right hand and turned it over before looking at her palm. The lines in her hand began to glow a bright red before they spiraled upwards to form a heart that glowed a blood red. He touched the soul with his gloved hands before humming in disappointment.

"Something is bothering you..." He said before letting go of her hand. That way, the soul disappeared. "Did you have an outing with your ex or your rival?"

"Both..." Harumi gave him a stoic expression.

"And this happened only recently, yes?"

She nodded before looking behind herself with a scowl. "That worthless girl of a Youth Member stole him! I will make her pay!"

"Please be reminded that the son of Garmadon was never yours from the beginning." Nox said with a monotone stare.

"Don't lecture me!" Harumi snarled at him, then fell to her knees. "We can't complete this mission like this, Nox." She said, looking down at the floor.

"Why's that?" The masked man asked.

"We're taking too long."

Meanwhile, Yang trudged down the hallways, looking at the text message on her phone and reading the picture of the note over and over again. Suddenly, she stopped when she reached the other side of the dark area. With her lilac eyes filled with curiosity, she hid behind one of the walls. The blonde Lifter raised an eyebrow at Harumi and Nox, eavesdropping on their conversation. She watched as the unknown figure tilted her head at the girl.

"Is that so?" Nox asked.

"We have been spying on Delta for the entire day and did nothing else," Harumi said before looking up at him. "We can't finish this mission by doing nothing."

"Are you telling me that now is a good time to call everyone over?" The masked being raised an eyebrow at her.

"If it means taking down Delta forever, then so be it." The snow-haired girl in red garbs clenched her fist.

Taking down Delta forever? Yang repeated in her head. She was utterly confused. She didn't know who those two were.

"Do you wish for me to contact one of our friends from the coalition?" Nox suggested. "If you want to complete this mission, then we're going to have to inform them."

"Do it." Harumi nodded without a second thought. "But I'd be happy if you called Adam. After all, he's like a brother to me."

Yang's eyes widen before her mind said, No... It can't be... The blonde girl watched as Nox reached into his jacket to pull out a flat circular device that glowed a bright red in the center. He placed the device in front of Harumi, who picked it up before poking the glowed dot in the center. Yang's eyes widen even more when an image of a face appeared. It was the face of a young man with brown hair spotted with red and black horns sticking out of it. His eyes were concealed with a white masked streaked with crimson. The Lifter recognized that face anywhere: Adam Taurus.