Too Many Situations

"Guys," Clarissa said with crossed arms. "I'm not sure how long are we going to keep this up..."

With that, the other three humans and Chara turned to look at the redhead.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"Look. We have Atlas roaming around the coliseum for Chara and we're not sure if we can keep hiding Chara like this."

"How can you be sure?" Nona asked. "I mean, I am the one who put a sweater on her."

"Your sweater." Clarissa pointed out. "How can we tell that will be enough to keep her out of Ironwood's sight?"

As Michael, Nona and Clarissa had their conversation, the young girl raised an eyebrow at them before whispering, "What are they even talking about?"

"It's best if we don't question it, bud," Ren whispered back, giving her head a gentle pat.

"Why?" Chara asked.

"Because if we do, then you're going to freak out." He answered.

"Okay..."

All Ren could do in response was hum and place a hand on the amnesiac girl's shoulder. Then, he sighed before his head looked around at the lounge. The many humans and Strange Ones sitting on the red velvet couches let out a series of "ooh's" and ah's" as the current battle in the Strange Games escalated quickly. Right now, Team USA was playing Team China, and it appeared that Team USA was dominating the battlefield in an instant with Petra pinning down a rock-like Monster with a spear in both her hands and a foot on his chest.

"Wow! Look at Petra go as she pinned down Mr. Granite with just one jab in the shoulder with her spear!" A male announcer's voice exclaimed with ecstasy.

"That's right, Bob." A female voice replied. "Now that Ms. Petra defeated Team China's leader, it looks like Team USA's rivals are down to three."

"We just went through a series of battles with teams of Strange Ones from around the globe and I'm still excited! Speaking of teams, Jessica, who is your favorite team so far?"

"I must say that my favorite team was Team Ireland." The female announcer called Jessica said. "I must say that their leader was really graceful."

"My favorite team will always be Team USA!" Bob's voice kept on shouting with glee.

"You're only saying that because all four of them are from Delta."

"Exactly!"

Ren couldn't help but chuckle as the two announcers spoke with the battle playing. Then, he remembered something. It was an item that was given from Atlas days ago. Reaching into his right pocket, he pulled out the set of purple robot eyes. He began to wonder what the eyes were for until he remembered the letter that came with it. Meanwhile, Chara looked up and noticed a clear box that held the eyes.

"What are those?" She asked, getting his attention.

"I think they're supposed to be prosthetic eyes," Ren answered as he examined the violet orbs carefully. "They were given from Atlas days ago before you woke up."

"What can they do?" Chara tilted her head.

"I'm not sure." He shrugged before slipping them back into his pants pocket. "I guess I have to lose an eye if I want to find out." He joked with a smirk.

"Ren?" She looked up at him. "Do you think anything bad will happen once the games are over? I don't want anything happening to you."

"I'm not an oracle, kid." Ren chuckled. "I'm just a human Youth Member working with Strange Ones at Delta. Besides, from my experience in battling alongside all of these powerful creatures, I'm sure all of us in this world will prosper as long as Delta is around to keep an eye on the world."