"He Was My Dad!"

After the group ran back to Strange Coliseum, they were greeted by cat Faunus Blake Belladonna, who guided them back into the building so they can see the third round of the Strange Games. As the tournament progressed, Carly recorded the battles with her phone and the crowd cheered louder. Everyone in the coliseum watched as the current rivaling groups of four, Team Japan and Team Ireland, fought against each other. Some people in the audience watched as the fight escalated as others looked up at the hologram to find which competitor of each group was eliminated. Soon, it was Team Japan who won against their rivals.

Right now was the fourth round of the Strange Games: Team Italy fighting against Team Canada. But Alex, still having the journal of W.D. Gaster in her grasp, decided to walk away from the fourth round to read Gaster's next journal entry. Currently, she was hiding in a bathroom stall. Sitting down, she pulled the journal out of her jacket and opened it so she can have access to the next entry. Soon, she began to read the next one.

April 6, 1998

My sons and I have been spending a lot of time with the girl from the rubble of the orphanage back at Champion City. The girl's name was Petra, and she lost both her parents last year from a Death Stalker. Honestly, I felt bad for the little girl currently in my custody. I believe that no child shall witness the death of their parents until later on. When I first met little Petra, she was badly hurt and scared. I was the first to notice this and I couldn't just leave an innocent little child like herself to die under such wreckage of a building that was once an orphanage. With my strength, I have freed her from the rubble and taken her to Delta's medical tent, where she was nursed back to health, much to my relief.

"Huh." Alex raised an eyebrow at the handwritten text. "Petra wasn't kidding when she said that she knew this guy when she was five." She continued to read.

But during today, I have watched the child's every move and attitude. From what I have noticed, she seems to enjoy Sans and Papyrus' company. She has spent a lot of time with those two today. She had enjoyed hearing Sans' puns and she played with Papyrus until it was dark. Apparently, Papyrus already sees Petra as a sister. But, he stilled loves his brother the same way as the young girl. I can already sense a bond between her and those boys, and I hope it gets stronger every single day.

Alex began to think about the third entry she had just read. She thought about Petra and the owner of the old journal in her grasp, but there was one thing that came up in her mind ever since she finished reading that journal entry: Sans and Papyrus. She looked back at the entry to find their names and began to wonder why the pair of skeleton brothers were mentioned. She was asking herself a lot of questions: Have they known Gaster for a long as well? What was their relationship with him? Why were they mentioned in the worn-out journal?

Soon, Alex decided that now was a good time to go back to the others. After she stepped out of the stall, she made her way out of the bathroom before she had bumped into Mae and Papyrus, who were right in front of her.

"Don't tell me." Alex said. "You guys were looking for me, weren't you?"

"Yes." Papyrus nodded.

"Okay. What did I miss?"

"Well, Canada won against Italy." Mae said. "Right now, USA is fighting against the UK. That's why we were looking for you."

Meanwhile, Papyrus gasped when he looked at what was in Alex's arms. "Is that W.D. Gaster's journal?"

With her eyes wide, Alex looked down at the old journal, which was currently in her arms. Dang it! I forgot to put it away! She thought.

"Uh, W.D. Gaster?" Mae raised an eyebrow at Papyrus.

"He was a scientist at Delta!" Papyrus explained. "One of the smartest and powerful Monsters ever to fight alongside Asgore and Toriel!" He took the journal from Alex. "He left this in Delta's history archives after he left the organization in retirement! Speaking of which," He looked at the blue-haired girl. "How much have you read so far?"

"I only read three entries in that thing." Alex said. "One of them mentioned you and Sans for some reason. You wouldn't have the answer, would you?"

"Oh, that's easy." The tall skeleton smiled wider. "He was my dad!"

The girl was stunned. "Gaster, your dad?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"And that makes you and Sans his sons?"

"Definitely." He nodded again.

"Wait, hold on." Mae said, shaking her head before looking up at Papyrus. "Your full name is Papyrus Gaster?"

"Indeed. And that makes you a Gaster as well if you were to marry my brother."

"Okay, seriously?" Alex shook her head. "First, Frisk ships Jonas with Blake. Then, Pinkie possibly ships Weiss with Lloyd. And now, you are shipping Mae with Sans. The heck's with you guys with shipping each other?"

"Well, you can blame it all on her." The cat crossed her arms.

"Her?" She raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Oh, you know." Papyrus said. "The writer of this very story. In fact, I think she has plans for all of us."

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about." Alex groaned. "Whatever. Let's just head back already."

Taking the journal from Papyrus and slipping it back into her jacket, Alex began to make her way back to the battlefield of Strange Coliseum with Papyrus and Mae following behind her.