Visitors from Atlas

After the American League walked out of the battlefield of Strange Coliseum, they went to their locker room to either patch themselves up from the first round of the Strange Games or to refill their weapons with dust. When they walked out of their locker room, they were greeted by a crowd of humans and Strange Ones, each one congratulating them on winning the first round. They all had to escape the crowd that followed them around the coliseum before they were saved by Alex, Jonas, Ren, Clarissa, Nona and Michael. Following them were Carly, Boris, Mae, Papyrus, Frisk, Asriel, Kubo, Saoirse and Betty. 

Right now, they were outside the coliseum. On the second round of the Strange Games, the American League won't be fighting again yet. It was currently the British League fighting against the Russian League, and Team USA is unsure on which group of four they will be fighting next.

"Honestly," Weiss began. "I am glad that you all pulled us out of that crowd. But did you all really have to get us out of the building?"

"Cut them some slack, princess." Bendy stuffed his hands into his front pants pockets. "Just be glad that we don't have to be seen by that crowd anytime soon."

The snow-haired girl rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"And what are you scoffing about?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I just can't believe that I was the last one standing along with a short demon thing."

"Excuse me?!"

"Can you two stop bickering for once?" Jonas sighed, putting a hand on his face. "I mean, you two just met months ago. Why aren't you friends yet?"

"It takes a while for Bendy to warm up to new people." Boris said, looking at the ground. "Especially when they're rich."

"But you two warmed up to Ruby and Yang." Nona pointed.

"Yes. He actually liked those two. He said they were the coolest pair of half-sisters he has ever met in his entire gosh darn life. I would know because-"

"Don't tell me," Clarissa disrupted the wolf's sentence. "You've been there."

"Yes." Boris nodded.

Meanwhile, Alex heard her wristband beep and she looked at it. On the new wristband, the blue light was blinking rapidly. When she tapped it, a hologram of Steven appeared and the others look at Alex.

"Steven?" Alex said. "What is it?"

"Did someone hack into Zane's mainframe again?" Ren put a hand on his face.

Zane was one of the androids who worked at Delta ever since his creation. He was programmed to protect others who are unable to protect themselves. Also, he is one of the medics and, besides that, is a skilled fighter who was built with ice dust.

"That's a scary thought." Asriel grabbed both his arms with his hands.

"Nope." Steven shook his head. "Alphys told me to contact you guys."

"Why?" Michael asked.

"She told me to tell you guys to come to the Delta Base. Atlas soldiers from the UK came by to Camena for some reason. I'm not sure why, but I guess the general has all the answers."

"All of us?" Jonas raised an eyebrow.

"Just you guys. You can bring the kids and a few friends if you want. See you guys at the base."

After the hologram faded away, the group became silent.

"Okay..." Sans clicked his non-existent tongue. "Back to the coliseum for us."