Plans

"No way! You did what?!" Ren exclaimed, his eyes completely wide along with the four other humans who stared at Alex.

"You struck a deal with Winter?" Nona said, crossing her arms.

"You guys are completely shocked, I get it," Alex replied. "But I'm telling you guys, getting Winter's help was the only thing I had to do."

"And you did it without consulting us first?" Clarissa retorted.

"Hey! I didn't just come up with a plan when Chara and I left you guys for a breath of fresh air!" She scolded. "We were only on the balcony when Winter found us and guess what! She came for Chara, but I wouldn't allow it because that little bean wants her memories back! Then, there is Nox the Killer going around the coliseum attacking random people and getting Winter to help us was the only thing I could do! We can't solve this mystery by ourselves, you know!"

The humans fell into silence until Jonas scratched the back of his head and said, "Honestly, I think you're not wrong."

"What do you mean she's not wrong?!" Clarissa scowled at him.

"Clarissa, please..." Michael said in a calm manner, putting his hand on his girlfriend's shoulder.

"No! I'm not going to calm down because of this jack-in-the-box surprise! Jonas, what do mean Alex isn't wrong?"

"Well, Delta does have an alliance with Atlas, so..." Jonas trailed off before his head turned around to find Winter talking with Blake, Asriel, Chara, and Kubo. The others made the same action.

"How did you get Winter to even accept your deal in the first place?" Michael asked.

"I reminded her of Delta's relationship with Atlas. She must have accepted to avoid conflict." Alex answered. "I don't blame her, though."

"But what about Chara? What will happen to her?" Nona asked.

"You're not going to let Atlas take her, are you?" Ren added.

"That's for Chara to decide," Alex answered. "But we can't focus on that now. There's still a lot we need to finish."

In reply, the other humans nodded in agreement before marching up to the group of Strange Ones, who later noticed them.

"They told me everything and as your colleague, I am willing to help," Winter said. "But we will not speak of this to anyone unless absolutely necessary. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Alex said with a salute.

"Miss," Asriel said, getting the specialist's gaze. "Now that you agreed to help us with our problem, what should we do?"

"First things first, we need to find Nox and take him in for questioning," Winter replied, her hands remaining behind her back.

"How are we going to find and capture him anyway?" Kubo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, shouldn't we make a plan first?" Clarissa agreed.

"Now that you've mentioned it, we will need to organize a few strategies before we can move on." The Atlas specialist nodded.

"Well, what do you have in mind?" Blake asked, crossing her arms.

"First off, we need to evacuate this entire building and end the Strange Games early," Winter answered.

"Isn't that disrupting tradition, though?" Ren raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, but we will be endangering everyone here if we don't report this to our leaders."

"That's understandable." Jonas nodded.

"Even if we have to, which one of us is going to tell Asgore, Toriel, and Ironwood about our situation?" Nona asked.