New Gear!

After school was over, Frisk, Asriel, Kubo, Saoirse and Betty had to clean up the mess they have made along with Emily's group. But despite the consequence of that food fight, both groups of friends had a great time today, even if it got them in trouble. As soon as they finished cleaning up their mess, both groups of friends went home for the day. Meanwhile, Carly thanked the six humans of Delta for bringing her to the Delta Heroes Academy on her behalf and of Camena High's Newspaper Club.

The next day, the group was called back to the Delta Base because they have received new weaponry and supplies from one of their allies: the Atlas Military, whose base was on the other side of the world. As soon as the group got to the base's laboratory, Alphys was already jumping in excitement. Even Betty and Kumu, who were brought by their caretakers, siblings Agate and Copper Lightvale, were confused of the lizard's behavior.

"Is she okay?" Alex said, pointing a finger at Alphys, for she would admit right now that she was concerned.

"She has been like this since this morning." Jesse said with a shrug. "I guess we should all be concerned about her."

"Can someone at least snap her out of it?" Clarissa crossed her arms.

"I got this." Lightning Elemental Jay said, approaching the lizard before shouting, "ANIME IS REAL!"

"Huh?!" Alphys stopped jumping and looked around the lab. "Oh, yeah! The Atlas Base has sent us new gear! Some of them are even for you humans!"

"New gear for us?" Nona raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah! The others are already bringing them over!"

"And they are already here." A voice that entered the room said.

Everyone in the lab turned to the door to find Earth Elemental Cole carrying a wooden crate into the room. After he walked in, he placed the box on the ground. But the box made a slamming sound when it made contact with the floor, making everyone flinch. Alphys shrieked before she ran to the box.

"Be careful, man!" Jay scolded Cole. "That stuff inside that box could be fragile or expensive!"

"I was exhausted on my way here while I carried that!" Cole yelled. "What do you expect?"

Alphys cleared her throat, ending Jay and Cole's short quarrel. "Okay," She looked back at the crate. "Let's open this baby up! All we need is a crowbar!"

"Hang on." Cole walked up to the box. "I have a better idea."

Placing one hand on the lid of the box and the other below it. With all of his might, Cole started to pull at the lid of the crate. The others watched his doing before they all heard a cracking sound coming from the crate. They all stepped back, anticipating the opening of the box. The lid of the box was lifted only a few inches from it. Another crack was heard from the box, making everyone else go to the wall with their backs pointing at it. Finally, the lid was launched off the box and it hit one of the walls of the room. When the lid made contact with the wall, everyone flinched and looked back at Cole, who was already panting in exhaustion.

After Cole stepped away from the box, Alphys smiled and walked to it. Then, she reached into the crate and took out the items that were in it.

"A Hologram Watch for Alex." Alphys tossed the silver and blue wristband to Alex, who had caught it. "A utility belt for Clarissa." She tossed a black utility belt to her.

"A utility belt?" Clarissa raised an eyebrow at it. "What for?"

"For holding dust vials or tools for your weapon." Alphys tossed a small, silver box to Michael. "A tool kit for your weapon." Then, tossed a small, black rectangular box to Nona. "A disguise kit."