Players for the Games!

Two hours later, all heroes of Delta were called to the Delta Base for a special announcement. Since it was a Saturday, all students and teachers of Delta Heroes Academy were allowed to be hearing the announcement. Right now, every member of Delta was waiting in a crowd, looking at a stage that was lit up with a spotlight. The humans, excluding Carly, were looking at the stage, waiting for someone to set foot there. Soon, the crowd cheered after seeing Asgore Dreemurr, leader and founder of Delta, walk onto the stage with Toriel by his side, grins on both of their faces. Then, he and his wife stopped walking and Asgore made a gesture at the crowd, telling them to settle down, which they did.

"My friends," Asgore began. "Fellow heroes, Youth Members, students and teachers of Delta Heroes Academy, we have gathered you all today for a big announcement."

"Oh boy," Ruby whispered as she ate one handful of popcorn. "This is gonna be good!"

"As you all know," Asgore continued. "One of our cherished traditions, the Strange Games, will be taking place in this very town, all the way to the Strange Coliseum."

All the Strange Ones in the audience began to cheer and jump again, but they stopped after Asgore began to speak again.

"Ah, yes." He chuckled. "It's just as I anticipated. Everyone is excited for the games."

The crowd laughed in response.

"Now, after all these five months of coexisting with humanity, we have chosen to switch from the regional leagues to the world leagues. In other words, groups of four strong fighters will be coming from every country in the entire world. As an example," Asgore gestured to the entire place. "This one."

"Come on, show me the money!" Nat shook in excitement.

"On behalf of Cranky Doodle, president of Strange Ones, four of us will participate in the Strange Games and represent the US!"

The audience cheered and clapped. Ruby, beaming with joy and excitement, jumped from her seat albeit throwing the bucket of popcorn into the air. Then, a sound was heard beside her and she turned to Bendy, whose head was in the now empty bucket of popcorn. The short, demon-like teen looked up at the silver-eyed girl with a stoic expression on his face. Ruby nervously laughed and took the bucket off his head before she apologized.

"There may be a chance that many of you will get excited because of this." Toriel began to talk and the crowd began to silent themselves. "We have already chosen our four players."

As the crowd began to cheer again, Asgore pulled out a folded piece of paper from his pocket. After unfolding it, he looked at the crowd. "In this paper is a list of the four players we have chosen. We have chosen two long-time heroes of Delta and two Youth Members to represent our country in the upcoming Strange Games."

"I wonder who it will be." Nona whispered.

"Oh man!" Ren said. "My ears are dying to hear those names."

"Now, let's start with our two experienced heroes." Asgore looked at the list. "Sans,"

The crowd cheered as Sans, a short skeleton in a blue jacket, black shorts with a white stripe going down the legs, fingerless gloves and blue sneakers appeared on the stage in a flash of blue. Meanwhile, his tall, but younger brother, Papyrus was jumping in joy as he was hugging Mae Borowski, a blue cat.

"Petra,"

"Yes!" Petra said before she gave her husband, Jesse, a kiss on the lips. 

Then, she summoned a whip she used to grab a metal rafter. With enough force, she swung herself to the stage, where she was greeted with a fist bump from Sans.

"Now, for the Youth Members." Asgore chuckled again before he looked at the list. "Weiss Schnee."

A white glyph appeared on the stage and what came out of it was Mimic Weiss Schnee, who had dusted herself after using her abilities to get away from the crowd. She looked back at the audience to see her two friends, energy Elemental Lloyd Garmadon and Rogue Pinkie Pie, both of them giving her a thumbs-up.

"And now, for the final player." He looked at the last name of the list. "Bendy Drew."

"Wait, what?" Bendy's red eyes widen. "Me?"

The crowd began to cheer again. This time, for him. Meanwhile, Yang picked Bendy up and lifted him before spinning him around until she let go. He flew through the room and many others were watching him scream and fly all the way to the stage. He hit the stage face first, startling Asgore, Toriel, Sans, Petra and Weiss. Soon, Bendy was back on his feet, dusting himself as the crowd began to cheer. Then, Weiss looked at Asgore, who looked at her.

"Mr. Dreemurr," Weiss said. "As a chosen player for the Strange Games, I will not only represent Delta and America, but will also represent the Schnee Dust Company on my father's behalf."

"Very well." Asgore winked at her. "Your wish is my wish."

"Thank you."

Finally, the announcement was over and all of the heroes of Delta were either going home or getting back to work. Right now, the four chosen players were at the Delta Base's cafeteria. In silence, Bendy was looking down at his bowl of soup while the others were laughing and eating. It didn't take long for any of them to notice the look on his face. The others stopped eating and looked at him.

"Are you okay?" Sans was the first to speak.

"Excuse me." Bendy said before he stood from his seat and walked away from the table.

Soon, he was finally out of the cafeteria and stopped walking as he looked at the floor with wide eyes. He didn't have to turn around because he could sense Yang's presence behind him.

"You feeling a tad nervous?" Yang asked.

"Yes. Not only that," Bendy turned around and glared at her. "But you had to throw me?!"

"Hey. It was the only way to get you there." She laughed and all she got as a response is a sigh. "What's the matter? Do you have the slight urge to 'throw' up?"

"Shut up." He looked away and crossed his arms.

"Come on. You were looking 'fly' out there." Yang started to laugh.

"You are not helping, Xiao Long."

"There will be a time where you have to 'face' the music." She winked.

"Yang, I swear." He growled.

"Dude. Life is full of hardships sometimes, and sometimes it has 'stages'."

"QUIT IT!" He shouted and there was silence among both of them.

After a moment of silence, both started to snicker. Then, they burst into laughter. Bendy with a hand on his head while Yang with her arms over her stomach.

"You're ridiculous, Xiao Long!" Bendy said as he laughed.

"I know!" Yang replied.

Soon, she stopped laughing and grabbed his arm, dragging him through the hallway. The heroes of Delta were looking forward for the events of the Strange Games and what will come next. This may be a golden age for everyone. Or so they thought...