As Heard Through The Door...

"I honestly can't believe you dragged me here." Weiss said with both her arms crossed.

"Come on, princess." Bendy rolled his eyes. "We'll be only hearing what that Romeo has to say to the boss and we'll go back to the others after that."

"Isn't that..." She put a hand on her chin. "What's the word? Eavesdropping?"

"To you. I'm just going to make some mental notes as their conversation progresses."

"And how much are you going to make?"

"Hmph. Who knows?" Bendy pressed his ear against the door. "Why don't you listen as well?"

Shaking her head and rolling her eyes, Weiss approached the door and placed the side of her head on the door. Both are ready to hear what this newcomer known as Romeo has to say to Asgore.

"So," Asgore's voice was heard through the door. "What did you bring me here for?"

"Mr. Dreemurr," Romeo's voice was heard as well. "I wanted to converse with you in private about the future of both humans and Strange Ones."

"I see. But, why couldn't my wife be a part of this as well?"

"I only wanted to have a word with you and no one else. Mrs. Dreemurr cannot hear about this."

"Okay, if you absolutely insist." Asgore nodded, from what Bendy could sense. He had a strong, but rare ability that detected any source of body movement from far distances or through solid surfaces. It didn't really make any sense, but he knew it was only an instinct to him.

"Anyway," Romeo cleared his throat. "I heard that the Delta Heroes Academy had positive reviews from those other executives. Teachers made the school's learning system extraordinary, children are learning to be strong and cooperative, and I can see the future of heroes in our world."

"Well," Asgore chuckled. "The school was only a suggestion by one of our members. It was not my idea. But, at least we're trying our best to make this school fit into the world."

"And I wonder who came up with that idea." Weiss whispered, getting a shush from Bendy.

"So, you wanted to talk about the future of humans and Strange Ones, correct?"

"Absolutely." Romeo nodded. "As we all know, us Strange Ones have been coexisting with humans for six months because of those five juvenile humans who came to our former home a while back."

"Yes, but..."

"Would you, Mr. Dreemurr, think that the only thing this world needs is a savior? Or a god?"

Asgore softly laughed. "What's the point of being a god if you know that is impossible?"

"So, the part about being a god is not in your vocabulary, I see. You are a wise Monster, Mr. Dreemurr." Romeo grinned.

Meanwhile, Weiss was starting to feel a wave of suspicion crash onto her as this conversation progressed. She was starting to have the feeling that Romeo was up to something. The tone in his voice sounded off like he was hiding a surprise for Asgore and the rest of Delta.

"Are you getting any of this?" Weiss asked.

"Yeah." Bendy replied, nodded. "Why would Asgore want to be some kind of god? He's nothing like that!"

"Anyway, back to our current topic." Romeo dusted the sleeve of his coat. "I have been feeling uncertain lately."

"Uncertain?" Asgore repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"Uncertain about the future. We all know that Delta's purpose is to make sure that everyone in the world is free from harm."

"Yes." The goat man nodded.