USA's Third Match

The crowd cheered with excitement once again as Weiss placed her forehead on the handle of her rapier. With that, the glowing copy of a hornet began to fire glowing projectiles at Mylia, the pink rabbit of Team Austria. In response, Mylia spun one of her chains around in order to block every light stream that flew at her. After the glowing hornet stopped firing, the rabbit stopped spinning her chains, only to be struck by a fireball that flew from Bendy's spear. Meanwhile, the demon-like teen spun his pen-like spear around and he blew at the blade of his weapon.

"You never cease to show off, huh?" Weiss said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Come on, princess!" Bendy replied, pulling the fore-end of his spear back. "What's wrong with being a gentleman?"

"Hmph."

Meanwhile, Petra deflected every arrow-like projectile thrown by Biroki with a sword she had summoned. Then, she summoned a shield and threw it at the wolf Faunus, who used his right arm to slice it in half. Flinging more projectiles at her, a toothy smirk appeared on his face as Petra ran to dodge even more glowing arrows that flew straight at her.

What is he trying to do?! Petra thought as a drop of sweat began to trickle down the side of her head. Skewer me?!

For Sans, he began to reach his limit as his fight with Aria and Leo escalated. The blue light in his left eye began to flicker and both his arms and legs were shaking. So, all he was doing now was throwing bones at a slow pace. Some of them were even sliced by Leo.

"It seems Sans' soul is reaching its limit!" The male announcer's voice was heard through the speakers. "That doesn't sound good!"

Throwing one more bone, Sans closed his eyes sockets and collapsed onto the battlefield. With that, the audience groaned after the heart beside the short skeleton's picture turned gray.

"Aw, come on!" Ren shouted with both his hands on his head.

"Classic Sans..." Clarissa said, shaking her head with her arms crossed over her chest. "Always falling asleep..."

While Nona placed a hand on her face, Ori, who was on her shoulder, did the same action as Jonas repeatedly smacked himself in the head before Blake stopped him by grabbing his wrist. Carly even let out a loud gasp as she recorded the battle with her phone. For Michael, all he could do was groan, and Alex let out a growl of frustration.

"Oh no!" Papyrus exclaimed as both his gloved hands were on the top of his skull.

"Come on, Sans!" Mae shouted. "Why fall asleep at a time like this!"

Meanwhile, Petra turned around to find the skeleton's sleeping body on the battlefield.

"Sans!" She shouted before her back took a strong hit from the enemy team.

With her back pulsing with pain, the fire-haired woman rolled on the floor until she stopped herself by stabbing the ground with her summoned sword. She looked up to find that Biroki was going to hit her again with another powerful attack. Then, her eyes pointed to the hologram. The orange heart that was next to her picture was halfway gray. Next, she looked at Sans, and all of the sudden, an idea was produced in her mind. She would roll out of the way to not only dodge Biroki's attack, but to dash all the way to Sans and get him out of the rink for his own safety. It had to work!

Looking up at Biroki again, she found that a ball of light was growing in his hands. A smirk flashed on her face and she rolled on the ground before her opponent could give her the final blow. The wolf Faunus looked up at her with a glare in his ice blue eyes.

"Too slow!" Petra said before she began to her to Sans.

This was it! Everything was going according to plan, despite the fact that Biroki was getting back on his feet and was about to chase her until he was knocked out when Mylia was pushed to him. With that, the hearts besides both their pictures went from half a color to gray.

"Mylia O'Hare and Biroki Kamakuno have lost their strength for this battle!" The female announcer's voice was heard again. "It was all because Ms. Schnee gave that pink rabbit a powerful attack with her summoning skills."

"Hmph! Two down, two to go!" Yang exclaimed, pumping her fist.

"Oh! I have so many high expectations right now!" Ruby shouted as she fanned herself with her hands and jumped up and down.

"Me too!" Boris said, then his cheeks were covered in pink when the crimson-caped girl wrapped her arms around him and hopped rapidly.

Don't worry, Sans! Petra thought. I'll get you out of here!

From the moment she saw herself running closer to Sans, Petra's confidence began to grew. But then, she was stopped when a blade of an axe stabbed the ground. With that, the Warrior stopped to give a glare away to Aria, who was standing in front of her along with Leo, who had summoned two orbs that spun and glowed white. Gritting her teeth, a shield appeared in Petra's left arm while a sword was in the other.

"Leo," Aria said with a smirk on her face. "Take care of her. I'll take care of the kids."

In response, the man nodded, and the blue-haired woman was free to run off. Meanwhile, Petra watched as Aria left to fight Bendy and Weiss. Looking back at Leo, she stomped her left foot twice and she was surrounded by thirty spears. With that, her current opponent let out a laugh.

"Is that all you got?" Leo asked, smirking.

"Oh?" Petra smirked as well. "Are you asking for more?"

Stomping her foot four more times, the Warrior was now surrounded by one hundred and fifty spears. While Leo gasped loudly with his eyes wide and round enough to rival the size of half dollars, the crowd was left in awe. Even Bendy, Weiss and Aria were focusing on this instead of their battle with one another.

"No way!" Carly exclaimed. "I didn't know she could do that!"

"Trust me." Blake said in response. "I think none of us knew."

Thought Leo trembled in shock, he concealed this emotions by crossing his arms and saying, "Ha! You think that is enough to intimidate me?"

Rolling her eyes, Petra stomped her foot three more times and soon, the number of spears surrounding her suddenly turned into two hundred. The crowd was beginning to gasp with awe and shock, and Leo's wide eyes were back.

"Uh... H-Ha!" The man stuttered. "That's still won't work?"

"Really?" The orange-haired woman crossed her arms. "If you keep this up, my soul will burn its energy and you know that. Is that really what you want? If it is, then I can summon two thousand more if I have to."

"Uh..." Leo was trembling violently that the whole coliseum fell into silence. "Uh..." Then, he fell to his knees. "I-I-I forfeit!"

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

With a snap of her fingers, all of Petra's spears disappeared. Then, she began to march all the way to the unconscious Sans, brushing past a petrified Leo who was now lying on the floor curled up like a ball. Finally, she made to the sleeping skeleton and scooped him up from the floor before turned to Weiss and Bendy, both of them working together to fight Aria. She looked at Sans, then back at the two Youth Members. Letting out a sigh, Petra placed him back on the floor.

"I'll take care of you later." She said before running off to help the others.

Weiss fell to the floor from the moment the glowing big hornet was shattered when Aria sliced it in half with one of her blue swords. Breathing rapidly, she looked up at the hologram to find that the light blue heart next to her profile picture turn halfway gray. But that didn't stop her from fighting, for she had forced herself back on her feet and swung her rapier around to summon six rainbow glyphs, each one shooting a colorful beam at Aria, who saw all six rainbow projectiles. She managed to reflect three of them, but the last one struck her left shoulder. Though stumbling, she remained standing with her right hand on the shoulder area where the colorful beam hit her.

When Weiss lifted an arm and held up her rapier, Bendy brushed past her and tipped her over.

"I got this!" Bendy smirked and spun his spear around before firing gravity dust at Aria, whose left sword was knocked out of her hands and was seen floating all the way up. This left the crowd with awe.

"Oh, wow!" Carly said, her eyes wide with surprise.

The short teen aimed his spear at Aria's right hand before suddenly, everything went black around him.