Beginning of Chaos

"Hello? Testing, testing, one two three. Mic check one, two. Hello?" Ruby's voice spoke through the speakers of every area in the coliseum. "Do re mi fa so la ti do. Hello?"

All of the patrons of the building could only look up at the speakers with expressions of confusion. A final battle between Team USA and Team Denmark somehow lead to an unexpected disruption. Due to that, the coliseum became silent as a few of the humans and Strange Ones standing or sitting down murmured with perplexity. Even the rivaling teams inside the arena were silent as well, but they knew that Ruby's voice was speaking.

"Ruby?" Weiss raised an eyebrow as she looked up.

"What the heck is she doing up there?" Bendy mumbled.

"Uh, hi..." Ruby said, gulping. "Um, forgive me if I'm disrupting tradition, but this is a really urgent message! There is a dangerous man wandering the entire coliseum! I am urging all of you to evacuate the building! Please, heed my call and listen for the sake of your lives! You are all too precious for this planet!"

"Really, Ruby?" Nat groaned, massaging the bridge of her nose. "That's the best you got?"

"Quiet!" Thorax retorted. "I'm listening!"

"This doesn't make sense to any of you, but all of your lives are in danger!" Ruby continued. "We are being threatened by a dangerous killer that has been attacking people below our noses! Asgore, Toriel! You guys are in danger as well! Someone's going to kill Asgore Dreemurr!"

"What?" Asgore's breath hitched as his eyes widen.

"Wait, what is going on?" Toriel asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I do not know, Ms. Dreemurr..." Ironwood replied.

Suddenly, the entire ground began to shake as the lights began to flicker rapidly. Everyone in the coliseum shrieked in surprise and shock as the floor rumbled beneath their feet. Even the players in the arena and the many people in the audience were on the verge of stumbling to the ground. Fortunately, nobody fell over and soon, the ground stopped shaking. Everyone murmured, shaken and perplexed.

"Was that an earthquake?" Carly asked.

Then, a singular loud shriek echoed in the arena followed by a loud thud coming from above. One by one, everyone from the audience slowly turned their heads toward the glass ceiling. The thudding was repeated, occurring every two seconds. Everyone searched for the source of the noise until Bendy's eyes suddenly spotted a large avian-shaped silhouette through the glass. He squinted his red eyes, scanning the shape carefully. Finally, he recognized the shape. It was a Nevermore.

"GRIMM!" Bendy shouted before aiming his spear at the ceiling, firing a blazing projectile that flew up and smashed through the glass, striking the giant bird in the chin.

Meanwhile, the audience screamed in surprise and fear before they began to race out of the arena after discovering the huge bird on the coliseum's glass ceiling. Carly, Thorax, and Nat saw this as an opportunity to run through the panicking crowd, their eyes targeting Asgore and Toriel as they pushed through the sea of humans and Strange Ones. But then, Carly stopped and turned to one of the speakers that hung from one of the coliseum's walls.

"Thank you, Ruby," Carly mumbled before she resumed her doing.

~~~~~

Back at the press box, Ruby watched as the crowd exited the arena. Then, she groaned before yanking the headset off her head and flopping onto the table. She felt guilty for disrupting a powerful Strange One tradition like the Strange Games, but what else could she do? She couldn't just stand by and watch as everyone was killed in front of her.