A Sister-Sister Talk

Petra, Sans, Weiss, and Bendy were all exhausted from their recent brawl against Team China. Though they were victorious from the fight, they were all feeling as if their energy was being drained every time they won. Mostly, it was Bendy who was more tired than the others. He was appearing to have dark circles under his eyes and he was struggling to remain awake. He even looked like he was about to collapse onto the ground face first.

Right now, Team USA trudged back to their locker room. Once they arrived, they were all surprised to see that the number of guests has grown. In the locker room was Mae, Papyrus, Lloyd, and the most shocking of all, Winter and Jesse.

"Winter?" Weiss said, her light blue eyes wide. "What are you doing here?"

"You must be surprised by my presence," Winter replied, crossing both her arms in front of her chest.

"I asked you a question." The younger sister retorted.

"I thought it would be best if I paid Team USA a visit." The Atlas specialist explained before looking at the other guests. "But I must admit that I am surprised to see that I'm not the only one who wants to see you four."

"Okay," Petra held up her hand. "You're just here for Weiss, aren't you?"

"I am," Winter nodded. "And before anyone asks why, it would be most comfortable if I speak with my sister alone."

"You do realize I'm here for Weiss too, right?" Lloyd asked, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow at her.

"I know that, but I want to speak with her alone."

"But, Winter...." The energy Elemental was about to protest, but...

"Lloyd," Weiss said. "It's fine. If Winter only wants me, then so be it. Everyone in this room should leave."

Nobody said anything in response. So, the others stepped out of the room one by one. As they all walked out of the locker room, Lloyd stopped at the doorway and turned his head toward Weiss. He opened his mouth to speak but immediately stopped himself before he could let one word escape his mouth. Squeezing his eyes shut and furrowing his eyebrows, he left the room and closed the door behind him. With everyone gone, the locker room was quiet with Weiss and Winter.

"So," Weiss began. "What did you want to talk about?"

"So, you haven't heard." Winter raised an eyebrow at her sister.

"Heard about what?" The younger sister asked.

"I didn't intend on meeting you during the Strange Games," The Atlas specialist began to explain. "But Atlas is only here because of your former comatose patient from the Delta Base escaping here."

"You mean Chara?" The snow-haired Youth Member earned a nod. "What about her?"

"Chara has escaped her confinement in the Delta Base and is most likely here. One of the medics from Delta deduces that the girl is searching for something which she believes is the key to her past."

"So, you're telling me that Atlas believes she is here during the games?"

"If you put it that way, then yes." Winter nodded again.

"Then why did you come to me in the first place?" Weiss wanted to know. "Besides wanting to visit me."

"I just wanted to check up on you." The older sister said as an answer. "As an Atlas specialist, it's my duty to watch over Atlas and the people. But as your sister, it's my duty to make sure you are prospering."

"You don't have to watch over me, Winter. I'm a Youth Member from Delta, remember?"

"And I acknowledge your choice in joining them." Winter placed a hand on her shoulder. "You chose the right people to fight alongside with. Atlas's priority is to keep society stable, but Delta's priority is keeping the world safe. Why do you think Asgore and Toriel chose you to play for the US in the Strange Games?"