Disruption

The entire audience in the coliseum was frantic with excitement and anticipation. After many long hours of teams fighting for the prize, it was all going to pay off. Two teams were now clashing against each other and the heroes of Delta couldn't be proud even more. Teams USA and Denmark, those were the remaining teams. One of them had to win and the crowd filling every seat in Strange Coliseum was rooting for Team USA.

In the battlefield, Petra shielded herself from a firey blast coming from Team Denmark's leader, fire Elemental, Lhola Soleia. Her dark red hair glowed and waved wildly as a beam of flames were shot from her left hand. Suddenly, she was disrupted when a blast of ice flew out of nowhere and struck her face. Lhola shrieked in surprise, for she was now blinded by snow. Blinking rapidly, Petra put her shield down before turning around to fund Weiss holding her rapier up; she was the one who made that icy blast.

With a grin, the snowy-haired Mimic grinned at the Warrior, who exchanged the grin and nodded with appreciation. Meanwhile, Weiss felt a shadow loom over her and she quickly turned around to find a raspberry-colored Gem with long pink hair and a diamond-shaped crystal on her chest in the air with an ax. Her opponent, Rhodolite, was about to attack her. Fortunately, she was swift enough to backflip, evading a swipe from the Gem's weapon. Despite the dodge, Rhodolite smirked at her.

"Sharp moves, princess." The raspberry Gem said. "It's been so long since I've faced a worthy opponent. I'm going to enjoy taking you out."

"You haven't seen the best of me just yet," Weiss replied, before stabbing her rapier into the floor.

When a white glyph formed on the ground, the audience cheering louder when a glowing suit of armor ascended from it. Rhodolite's eyes widen when Weiss ordered to armor to charge at her. Once it obeyed, the Gem cracked her knuckles and smirked again, spinning her ax around before dashing to fight once more.

In the audience, Ruby, Boris, Papyrus, and Mae were cheering ferociously as they watched Bendy and Sans clash with crocodile-like Monster Yma Khrome and ice Elemental Polla Cryosa. Dodging a flying ice shard from Polla, the short skeleton fired a flurry of bones at her. However, they were blocked when Yma jumped in the way to shield them with her rough and scaly back. This left the two bug-eyed.

"I swear, these ladies don't know how to quit," Bendy mumbled, pulling on his spear's forestock.

"We ain't going anywhere with brute force, kid," Sans replied. 

"Well, what are you thinking? We need to win for this country."

"We ain't doing this just for winning. We're doing this for the honor of our evolution, and we're showing the humans our way of life."

"Pfft. I know that." The short teen rolled his eyes before firing a fiery blast at Polla, who flinched before jumping out of the way.

Meanwhile, Carly, Thorax, and Nat were walking through the crowd, searching for Asgore and Toriel. However, the number of cheering individuals were keeping them from reaching their goal. All the trio could do was shove their way through the crowd and call the Delta leaders' names. They all hoped that one of their closest friends could hear them.

Suddenly, the entire audience gasped when Bendy finally aimed his spear at Polla's face before sending her flying with a blazing blast. The girl flew up the arena, then she began to plummet to the ground, unconscious. On the hologram, the light blue heart beside Polla's picture turned gray, announcing her defeat. With that, the crowd began to scream and jump with ecstasy. Nat only cringed at how loud everyone was getting before rolling her eyes and resuming her search.

"Asgore! Toriel!" Thorax called as he and the girls searched through the endless sea of people.

With Boris, he kept on watching with anticipation until one of his ears twitched. His grin faded once he heard the three voices calling for Asgore and Toriel. Furrowing his eyebrows, he turned around, finding Carly, Thorax and, Nat. Discovering them as the source of the yelling, he gasped before running to them. Meanwhile, Ruby turned her direction away from the battle to find the wolf pushing his way through the crowd.