Warn The Leader!

Yang didn't stop running, for she refused to despite how tired she was getting. She couldn't believe what she just witnessed just recently. She just stumbled upon a conversation between Harumi, Nox, and the Adam Taurus, the Faunus who amputated her right arm before she and Ruby joined Delta! Before she and her cohorts at Delta met Alex and the others! Before Strange Ones migrated from Strange Island to the rest of the world! She couldn't keep her observations to herself and she knew that! She had to tell someone! She had to tell her friends from Delta! She had to tell Asgore!

As the blonde ran from one hallway to another, passing by other people along the way, she looked over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't being followed. No one was behind her. Hopefully, that was a good sign. Hopefully...

Suddenly, Yang felt her ribs cramping from the prolonged running. She took this as a sign that her body had enough fast-paced dashing. She had to stop, but she couldn't help but think that she was being followed by either Harumi and that masked being. Soon, she spotted a nearby bathroom. Letting out a sigh of relief, she decided to hide in there.

Finally, she reached the blue door of the bathroom, pushing it open and walking through it before slamming it shut and locking it. Leaning on the door, Yang breathed in and out of her mouth, her heart pounding against the inside of her chest and her mind racing with panic. After a while, her breathing began to calm down. Sighing, the blonde Lifter slid down on the door before her rear peacefully landed on the cold tiles of the bathroom.

"How..." Yang began to talk to herself. "How am I going to tell him? Will he even believe me?"

With a groan of exhaustion, which she obtained from her hysterical run, the palm of her prosthetic arm touched her forehead and she closed her eyes to think. The Lifter was having flashbacks of today. Initially, everyone expected today to be good since Strange Ones will be celebrating their lives and origins with the Strange Games. Suddenly, Romeo and his "intern" Harumi shows up and Harumi begins to bother Bendy by approaching him, becoming his pet peeve as a result. Then, Alex gave everyone at Delta a text message and an image of a note written by Nox, who happened to be the one who attacked an Atlas soldier and a player for Team UK.

After receiving the message, Yang left the group to process the message in silence. For a while now, she was confused and suspicious. It can't be some kind of scam, right? She thought at first. But after hours of thinking and feeling like everything was going to fall apart, she finally found the pieces to the puzzle she couldn't solve. If it weren't for her eavesdropping on a conversation with Harumi, Nox, and one of Delta's sworn enemies, Yang never would have figured it out.

After thinking it over, she made her decision: she was going to tell Asgore, even if he didn't believe her.

Then all of the sudden, Yang jumped upon hearing the sound of knocking on the bathroom door. Quickly, she went back on her feet and turned around to face the door with her lilac eyes wide again. Yet, she couldn't afford to hesitate. With the thought of a probability of Nox at the door, the hand of her metal arm turned into a fist. Then, without one second of hesitation, her left hand grabbed the door and she hastily swung it open. She blinked with surprise, for no one was there. At least, that was what she thought at first.

"Looking for me?" A dark voice said behind her back.

With that, Yang ran out of the bathroom. She turned her head around again and, just as she thought, found Nox standing at the doorway of the bathroom. Gasping with shock, she kept on running until she was out of his sight.

"Alright, little mouse," Nox said, chuckling menacingly. "Let's play hide and seek then."

Soon, he dissipated in a cloud of dark smoke.