"What Have I Done?"

Frisk, Asriel, Kubo, Saoirse and Betty stopped walking down the hallway when they saw a young girl step out from a nearby door and closed it behind her. The group of five eyes her carefully. But then, the girl turned around to reveal herself. She has short brown hair trapped in a black beanie and ruby-red eyes. Her attire consisted of a green shirt with a singular yellow stripe under a black jacket, brown shorts with black leggings underneath and ankle-high boots. They just watched as the girl curiously looked around at her surroundings. That is until Frisk's eyes widen, for she recognized her already.

"Chara?"

The girl suddenly flinched and she turned around to face the group of five that stood behind her. Her eyes widen as she stared at them. Then, Saoirse suddenly put on a glare and pulled her steel fans from her pockets. She was about to march up to her until Kubo stopped her by grabbing her shoulder. For Betty, she just gave the girl a raised eyebrow, not being familiar with her.

"Hello." The disguised Construct said before she turned to her peers. "Guys, do you know her?"

"We all do." Kubo nodded and crossed his arms.

"Every one of us." Asriel said.

"Wait," Chara got the group's attention. "You all know me?"

"We all do." Frisk said, then pointed a thumb at Betty. "Except her."

Chara just stared at them in silence before she shook her head. "I...I don't..."

"What?!" Frisk, Asriel, Kubo and Saoirse exclaimed in unison.

"You don't recognize us?" The goat boy's eyes widen.

"I don't remember anything about myself." Chara explained. "The only things I know is that my name is Chara and I'm a Mimic. I just don't know what happened to me or my past. My mind is like a blank piece of paper now."

All Frisk, Asriel, Kubo and Saoirse could do was to just stand in silence. Then, they looked at each other. One by one, they all began to wonder what caused Chara's memory loss. Then, as Frisk thought about it, it only hit her. She remembered her fight with Chara when Strange Ones were still on Strange Island. She can recall what she did to defeat her, which is using all of her abilities to use enough strength to break the blade of her cursed knife.

Oh, gosh... Frisk thought with her eyes wide like an open field. What have I done...?

"But," Chara said, getting their attention again. "How do you all know me?"

"Chara," Frisk got her red gaze. "How about we stop by at the cafe and talk it over there."

At first, the girl raised an eyebrow on confusion. But then, she nodded and went off with the other five. Meanwhile, Harumi was walking down another hallway. But when she saw the children, she stopped and hid behind a nearby pillar. Looking over it, she saw the children again. Harumi eyes them carefully before she suddenly spotted Chara. This made her eyes widen and she hid behind the pillar once again.

"Could it be?" Harumi whispered to herself.

"Harumi?" A voice said beside her.

Once the girl with eyelids coated in red eye shadow turned to her left, she was looking at a man with red hair standing inside a red suit with a gold belt and a suitcase in his hand. Grinning, Harumi said, "Hello, Romeo."

"And what is the reason why you were snooping around?" Romeo raised an eyebrow out of confusion, only getting a chuckle from her.

"I think I found someone who was presumed dead ages ago."

"And who would that be?"

Harumi gave off a smirk that somehow sent chills down his spine.

~~~~~

As soon as Frisk, Asriel, Kubo, Saoirse, Betty and Chara reached the cafe in Strange Coliseum, they were all sitting down as they enjoyed the drinks they ordered while Kumu devoured a slice of pound cake. But now, the five wondered about Chara's presence and her amnesiac state.

"Hey, Chara?" Asriel said, getting her attention. "I hate to be a bother, but why are you here? How did you get here? What caused you to wake up during an event like this one?"

"Can we just start by asking how did she get here?" Kubo sighed before taking a sip of his iced tea.

"Maybe it's best if we just ask her how did she wake up in the first place." Frisk said.

"I..." Chara started, but looked down at her cup of water. "When I first woke up, I was...confused."

Meanwhile, Kumu stopped munching on his pound cake while Saoirse and Betty stopped sipping at their drinks.

"I didn't know where I was, the people around me," The girl gulped. "Everything seemed so...so.."

"Unfamiliar?" Betty suggested.

"Possibly. I didn't even know who I was until that lizard lady said my name."

"You mean Alphys?" Kubo raised an eyebrow.

Chara looked up from her cup to look at the one-eyed boy. "So, you know her?"

"We all do." Frisk said with a grin. "Everyone at Delta knows her. She works there as a scientist. She even helped make the weapons for the fighters."

She nodded before saying, "You guys wanted to know how I got here, right?"

"Yeah!" Frisk, Kubo, Betty, Asriel and Saoirse exclaimed with a nod.

"A big owl helped me get here."

That was when the whole table fell into silence, despite Saoirse letting out a, "Huh?"

"A big owl. It was huge, purple," Chara placed a hand on her chin. "And I think her name was Kuro."

"Kuro?" The others repeated.

"Why would Fluttershy's big owl bring her here?" Frisk whispered to the others.

"I don't know." Asriel whispered back. "Maybe someone forgot to restrain her again."

"Either that or Kuro is smart enough to memorize a type of location that someone is talking about." Kubo whispered.

Meanwhile, Betty, Kumu and Saoirse looked at them with stoic expressions, then looked at each other. Then, they looked at Chara.

"Why are you even here?" Betty asked, tucking a strand of her blue wig behind her ear.

"Well..." Chara paused and bit her lip. "It's complicated. But if you want me to tell you anyway, I will."

"We're all ears, buddy." Frisk said with a grin.

"I'm...looking for someone." She explained. "Someone that goes by the name of Frisk."

Then, everyone began to freeze. Asriel choked on his croissant and Kumu stopped eating his pound cake. Saoirse was on the verge of spitting out her fruit juice due to shock and Betty's covered eyes widen. While Kubo fell into silence, Frisk froze like a popsicle in a freezer. For Chara, all she could do was stare at them as they made their faces.

"Uh, guys?" The girl raised an eyebrow.

"Uh..." Frisk gulped before she stood up from her chair. "Please excuse me..."

As soon as the goat boy calmed down after he stopped choking on his snack, he and the others watched as Frisk left. When she disappeared, Chara sat down in silence and so did the rest who resided on the table.

As she walked down the hallway, Frisk looked down at the tiled floor with a look of shock and shame on her face. With crossed arms and a shaking head, all she could mumble to herself was, "What have I done?"