1

- Lisa

Jungkook is seated beside me.
While me, I'm sticking my attention to my phone as I am playing something.

It's been two months since Chanyeol had capitulated and submitted himself to te police.

One month ago, Chaeyoung convinced Jimin to tale back the order for Chanyeol as she know that Chanyeol is still his friend.

But everyone was astonished when Chaeyoung and Jimin came back here amd said that Chanyeol refused to be out from the jail.

He must be tuinking that it is for the btter, especially for Chaeyoung.

And he must feel really guilty for what he had done, so, he refuses himself on that once in a blue moon offer.

"Lisa."
        I paused the game on my phone and looked infront of me, Jennie eonnie and Jisoo eonnie.

It was Jisoo eonnie who called me.

"Mm?"
       I humemd as respomse asking for 'what?'.

"You actually have a visitor. He's sitting beside you right now if you're not aware."
       Sarcastically, Jennie eonnie pointed Jungkook.

My eyes squinted and my brows furowed but I didn't tend o respond.

"I heard Chaeyoung scolding Jimin for letting his sweat dry on his shirt. The boys just came from practice and you're not giving a single concern to Jungkook who's literally gonna eat you with his eyes."
      Jisoo eonnie informed, stated and scolded me.

"I'm fine, noona."
     Jungkook answered.

"He said, he's fine. That's enough."
     I stated before turning my attention back to my phone.

But as I did...

My phone rang...

"Bambam is calling."

I stared at my phone themoment I have read the name of the caller.

I froze like I just went from the freezer.

"Yah, Lisa. You're phone is ringing right on your hand, won't you answer?"
      Jennie eonnie annoyedly stated.

"A-A-Sorry."
      I apologized and declined the call.

It has been months...
And I still can feel the first kiss I shared with Bambam. The scene is still evident on my mine.

And it is damnifying me.

"It's Bambam. Why did you declined?"
        Out of curiosity, maybe, Jungkook asked.

"Ahh. That was...nothing."
         I answered and my eyes landed on his lips...

I suddenly got reminded...

Of what happened...

"I wonder how you and Chaeyoung did it..."

Also, they are the reason...

Why I unknowingly kissed Bambam.that night on the side od the lake.