41

- Lisa

"I know this all against your will, but do it as of now until you got to find a reason for you not to marry him."
        Our manager that has been on my side stated.

And I just nodded in response.

I can't let out a smile since last night.

And my eyes are still puffy from crying.
Good enough, the make up covered at least the half of my visible swollen eyes.

It it our interview today, a thirty minutes of being plastic and pretending that I am willing to get engage on the man that is waving, smiling and bowing on each one of the staff.

He is holding a bouquet of flowers, red roses.

He is approaching my position little by little.

The world as of now is a blurry image that I can barely comprehend what is going on.

I am still at the state of being emotionless, thinking about signing the contract, as well as about my career and Jungkook's career.

My parents happiness while excitedly talking about me and Bambam getting married.

What was just happened?

My parents didn't even asked my verdict about getting married on Bambam.

Me and my parents haven't talked for long as I am here in Korea, performing and working well for them to be proud of me. Then here we are, they met me here, telling me to marry a man that I haven't admired even once.

"Babe."
         I was zoning out just until Bambam.called me with such of a sweet nickname.

My eyes landed on him as he crouched in front of me.

I am sitting on a office chair, my stylist just finished fixing my make up.

My hooded eyes met his sparkling in happiness eyes.

He handed me the flowers.

I took it yet I didn't even payed attention to it, I placed it on the table behind me and looked at him again.

"How did we end up here?"
           I asked.

"How did you convince my parents that we are dating?"
           I added.

"Why are you doing this?"
           More questions, not even letting him to.explain himself.

Notwithstanding , he really don't need to explain his point.

"Why do I need to get engage with you? To marry you?"
          I asked more.

"How are we going to handle this?"
          Few more questions, questions that doesn't have an answer.

"How am I going to handle this?"
          I asked.

"The interview show will air on two minutes."
           One of the staffs informed making me alert.