30

A:    We need some time skip to move on. To move on...😂move on...😂

💎

Three days had flew with the birds...

💎

- Jungkook

"Are you sure it doesn't hurt?"
          I asked while guiding her walk.

"I'm fine. Look, I can dance."
          She danced infront of me with that smirk on her face.

"Besides you have to go, right? So, I need to walk on my feet."
          She added.

Namjoon hyung called me through my phone, we need to go to our comapny building to discuss something again and I am fucking afraid...that it is about We Got Married show.

Yet...

I still need to go.

If it's about that, I will do everything just not to get involve on that show. I am sure Lisa is not participating cause if she is, she would have told me days ago already.

"Well, then, just call me if you need something. Don't force yourself if it still hurts. Don't skip your meals today and drink a lot of water. Drink your antibiotics too."
          I commanded while letting her sit on the couch.

"We will take care of her, on't worry too much, Jungkook."
          Jennie noona butted in.

I smiled and nodded.

"I'll be heading now. I love you."
          I stated.

And as the phrase 'I love you' came out on my mouth, the three two noona's gave me a sour look and Chaeyoung laughed and clapped her hands.

Then...

I pecked a kiss on Lisa's forehead before waving at everyone and walked out.

I went out and walked until the bus stop shed, and waited for few minutes...

I am kicking stones beside the shed while waiting...

Still thinking about the We Got Married thing...

I have said before walking out from the meeting last time that my girlfriend is Lisa, and I hope they will kick me out from the show already.

If I will participate on that show, Lisa probably will be able to see it. She always watched things like that, he enjoys watching those yet I know...

Seeing me there with some other girl won't give her enjoyment.

I don't want to break her heart again...
Just like what Bambam said.

I don't to break the trust that I just build and earned back.

She's my woman, my only woman. She's the only one I will marry, even if it's on the show.

The bus arrived, as usual, few people are in and they recognized me.

Some took pictures and smiled and bowed and greeted me.

Some are eyeing me wit concern and pity.

I'm not dense.
They are giving me that look because they know about me and Lisa, then they are still believing that Bambam and Lisa are dating just after me and Lisa dated.

And because of those kind of look on me, my head bowed down a little.

It is unusual for me to bow my head knowing that I am an idol...but the devastation in me still run on my blood and it breaks my heart little by little.

There are still no news about the explanation of what happened between Lisa and Bambam, it had been days since their CEO said that they would announce with JYP that they are not really a couple but nothing is happening until now.

Few minutes...

The bus stopped.

I am wearing plain black shirt and jeans, a cap and mask.

This is informal but it is usual even though we are attending a meeting.

I hopped out from the bus and went inside the company building.

I took the elevator, I walked out after reaching the floor where the conference room is.

I walked a little and as I walked in the conference room, the other members are complete already and the set of staffs are still the same as the last time. There are our managers as well and Bang PD right on his seat.

I bowed and took my seat.

"Let's get this straight."
          Our manager stated.

"Jungkook, you will attend on the shooting later for We Got Married show."
          Too straight, a demand from our manager.

"What?"
           I wanted to refuse.

"But, b-but I told you that Lisa is my..."
            I was about to repeat what I just said last time before walking out but...

"Is your girlfriend? The one that has an issue with JYPs Got7 member? Is she the woman you're babbling about?"
           Our manager is frustrated, I know, but...

Lisa is still my girlfriend.

"It's nothing. JYP and YG will announce that they are really nothing, that Bambam kissed her and made a scene on the rose garden because he is drunk."
           I spoke out.

And everyone was taken aback as my voice raised that moment.

"And why are they not announcing it now? Or on the past few days? You think they will really announce that? Maybe they are contemplating whether to announce it that way, or announce it that they are really couples and the two of you are the one that are nothing."
           Our manager stated, that went through my heart.

"Companies are not always protecting idols, they are holding businesses too, Jungkook. And either this company you're in is thinking about career too. If you will get involve on YG and JYP's issue, it is not only the our company's name will be in danger, also your own career. Do you want to sacrifice your career just for Lisa who is probably won't gonna let her own career be dragged down now that they are still rising up."
           She added, my eyes landed on the table, defeated and unable to defend myself

"That's enough."
           It turned to be a debate and only the Bang PD stopped us.

"We can't cancel the show, Jungkook. We had signed on it already."
          He informed.

"Without asking me?"
           It is disrespectful but I need to let them know my rights too.

"It is suppose to be a surprise since it is a reality show and it is We Got Married show, they really don't ask for the participant's permission, only the company's."
          One of the staff answered and I had to rub my temple as I felt so stressed that my head is starting to ache now.

"Jungkook, I know you're worried about your and that YG's artist relationship, but the both of you are idols. Both of you should understand that there are things that needs to be done even if it is going to break ones heart. I am sure the two of you lives each other, therefore, she'll definitely understand. And don't worry too much, we will make sure that nothing will ever happen something like kissing scenes or what, and that it is just a show."
             Our CEO, Bang PD stated.

That suppose to give me a relief but...

No...

Not, because I am sure Lisa will understand but her heart will break and besides that...

I haven't told her...

And if she saw me on television having a we got married show with someone else...

"The trust that I just earned back...
Will no longer to be built again."

💎

A:   Check this link on YouTube!

https://youtu.be/-yhxqRVJIAc

That's the video for SEDUCTIVE INNOCENCE. 😁