54

- Taehyung

"AHHH!"
        Jungkook had been crashing and destroying everything in our dorm.

No one is stopping him.
Why? Because either us felt so devastated.

It was last night, when Lisa broke up with him.
He cried, lied on the floor, and didn't eat the whole time.

He is blaming himself, his stupidity for everything.

We can't speak, but even us, we are blaming him.

Jungkook hasn't explained himself yet, not even to us.

But for my perspective, even though he has a valid reason for doing that, Lisa will really not gonna let it pass. What Jungkook did,if it'a even for the better, it just turned to make things worse.

And if I am Lisa, I would ask for space, distance and time or maybe to end our relationship which she did last night.

No one can blame her.

No one should blame her.

If you saw your boyfriend on a huge screen kissing another woman, would you even let it pass?

I am not a woman, I can't read their perspective as always but I do understand why she cutted everything off.

She was emotionless the moment she broke up with him, and I can conclude, she had thought of it already.

It is for the better, not only for her, but also for Jungkook.

They don't need to force their selves to fight for each other.

No one knows that they are in a relationship except us, who would accept the fact if they announced it to the public while they are still having their issues.

Jungkook was promoted to be Tzuyu's boyfriend.

Bambam got just his plan out of nowhere, he enaged himself to Lisa.

I saw how tired Lisa is.

The way she looks at Jungkook the past days even before yesterday, she is literally tired.

And add more, her situation is much massive than Jungkook has.

She is being force to marry someone who is desperately inlove with her.

Her parents commanded her to break up with Jungkook.

She actually can't fight with her parents too harsh, that's what I saw when they talked with Jungkook.

We were there, just watching and listening.

We can not interlope on their conversation, we are all scared, scared that the scene will get even awful.

And include the circumstances yesterday, last night, at the awards night.

Imagine yourself, facing all of the family problems. Getting engage to someone who you don't love but desperately will get you, forcefully will pull you. Then, you'll unanticipatedly will see your boyfriend almost making out with some other girl and the everyone just watched the clip of it.

You really probably will get tired of your relationship.

Everyone can say it's not healthy.

It is just a sick.