5

- Lisa

Bambam had been flooding me messages since earlier in the morning.

Good thing, I don't need to bother myself until the afternoon because we are practicing.

But after our practice, Jisoo eonnie, Jennie eonnie and Chaeyoung have a schedule on their own. Excluding me.

Their schedules are actually not together, it is just a coincidence that they have the same time of leaving.

And as they left...

I am alone.

I locked the door after they have entered the car.

I went back to the practice room after locking it and looked at my phone.

There are several calls...
Just from Bambam.

And there are a lot of messages as well.

He wants to see me at some bar, and I had to neglect him.

After having a conversation with him at the cafè, I think we both should lie low for some days.

But after around ten minutes of being alone, someone knocked on the door...

I went out quickly, expecting it is my members but as I opened....

"Bambam?"
        It revealed Bambam, drunk and messed up.

"What are you..."
           I am about to ask the reason of his presence here but he...

"Lisa."
           But he hugged me immediately and burrying his face on my neck.

I can smell the reek of.alcohol and the scent of his perfume mixing all together making is smell even worse than a beer could smell.

"Bambam."
            I tried pushing him away and off from me but he kept on hugging me, tightly.

"Stop, Bambam. Get yourself together."
           I commanded at the irritating person hugging me.

"Let's talk."
           He mumbled.

I didn't let a response and I just kept on pushing him off from me.

But as I try harder...

The more his hug tighten.

"Lisa, I love you."
          He began to do unecessary things after he syated that.

His lips brushed on my ears and that make me shiver. of the hair on my body stood up and I got disgusted as he began to place kisses on my neck.

Though, he's drunk, I struggled on releasing myself from his grip.

And as I have successfully released myself from his tight hug, I immediately ran to the practice room yet even before I could close the door...

He reached the knob amd pushed it.

He's strong enough to make me go take steps baclward and leave the door open for him.