82

- Lisa

He leaned his forehead on mine, not touching my wound and his eyes are closed.

"I'm sorry."
        He mumbled.

"For what?"
        I asked calmly, but the emotion is filling up inside me.

"We're done, Jungkook..."

My brows furrowed as I felt a twinge in my eyes, wanting me to tear up.

"For everything."
         He answered, not opening his eyes.

"You saved my life, you don't have to be sorry."
         I answered, my voice cracked a little and I am sure he noticed it as he looked at me and slowly cupped my face.

I felt the warmness of his hands, the warmth that usually made ardent declaration of loving me. The warmth I used to feel whenever he is touching me, kissing me, locking me to his arms.

"I'm still sorry, I have said many things that broken you and I have done things that I should haven't done. Especially on that time everyone though me and Tzuyu..."
         I heard her name from his mouth and I had the urge to stop him...

"No, no, you did that because you need to. That's fine, I understand. It's fine. And I know the two of you will make a great couple so, just save your apology."
          I mustered a smile, and pushed his hands off from me, tears began to fall and I felt everything that happened is catching up before me.

"No, Lisa, Lisa, listen, please."
          He tried, of course, he will, but I know that he is no longer obligated to explain whatever he did and I told it...

"It's fine, Jungkook. It's no longer your obligation to explain, everything is clear and clarified. I am thankful that you saved me but that doesn't mean we're still together. We are done, Jungkook. We are done and you know that."
          I coldly stated without any second thoughts, and the look on his eyes made me feel like I want to get unconscious again.

"You may leave, Jungkook. Tzuyu might budge herself in here if she'll ever know what you're doing."
         I stated, avoiding his eyes.

"Don't you want us to be together anymore?"
         His voice is shaking, and the question from him made me tilt my head to look at him.

I don't care if I look stupid with the tears that want to flow out of my eyes, but his question is something....

I stared at him with the best I can do, seriously and preventing myself from breaking down.

"We can't be together anymore. We're messed up, Jungkook. I am messed up."
        He tried holding my hand but I refused to.

"We broke up for our career, I ended what we have for our career and also because I don't want you to face the same struggle as I have. People hate me, people knows that I am going to marry Bambam and so as that you and Tzuyu are in a relationship. Even though we can make it up again, that won't be the same as before, everything will be tiring to face, everything will going to ruin us."
          I stated and I felt scared as he gripped on my hand...

He bowed down his head and closed his eyes...
Anger is visible on his expression...
Perhaps, if it wasn't me injured, he might habe brought me to somewhere already.

"I did..."
        He let out a gasp, a gasp that sounded like he was about to cry...

He squeezes my hand and looked at it, the redness of his eyes bombarded my sanity, I am shock but didn't bothered myself to ask...there's nothing to ask.

"We don't need to worry about everyone outside, like the media, my fans or whoever it is...I tried having a one night stand with Tzuyu because she has the recorder and the videos that can make Bambam get imprisoned..."
       I felt his hands getting cold, and his voice getting stronger but getting more shaky than earlier.

"Recorder....videos?"
        My lips mumbled under my breath yet he heard.

He nodded.

"Bambam is a bastard specially when he is drunk and Tzuyu have the evidences of it. She asked me a make out session for her to give the recorder and the videos that I know that will save you from your position."
        My brows furrowed, I can hear everything but I seem to can't understand it.

"If everyone will know and see that he is a bastard and not the Bambam they can see through camera, your parents will no longer have to deal with his parents and the crowd will no longer think that he deserves you."
        His eyes gazed to mine that moment...

"I tried sacrificing myself to Tzuyu for it, though I know it will somehow break you but I though I can do it faster than I thought yet I have done my job late."
         His thumb gently rubbed my hands...

"And my CEO and as well as my manager will fire me for what I did. You don't need to worry about me and my career, as long as you will stay with me. That's what I am asking, that's the only thing I am wishing, living doll."
        His tears began to fall and stream down on his face but he managed to look at me manly...

And my lips quiver, my hands tremble and I can't utter the words I want to say...

"I am thankful...
I am sorry...
And I don't know what should I do."

"Jungkook..."
         My lips involuntarily mumbled and again, tears poured out from my eyes.

I shook my head unwanting to believe what he did.

"You...you disregarded us breaking up and did that...Y-you haven't considered my decision to break up with you instead you took that as a chance to..."
         The thought of him sacrificing himself...

Penetrated on my soil and engraved on my heart.

"I'm sorrry."
         The last thing I can say afterall...

He pulled me for a hug and I cried on his shoulder...
My head started to ache, and I feel weak...
Too much of this but I will end this day...

"And you should not neglect what I did, Lalisa Manoban, because I won't let you go again, not again."
         He whispered with his husky voice.

"Be mine, please, be mine."
         He pleaded and my hands just automatically reached for his side.

I can't answer and I just cried for a little moment...

"I'm sorry."
         I repeated and I heard him shushing me.

"You don't have to be, I did that as my decision, just like what you did when you broke up with me. Just say you love me, that's what I'm going to take."
         He caressed my cheeks and brushed the tears off...

"I do...l-lve you."
          I stammered.

He lifted my chin and made me look at him, the smile of relief is shaped out on his lips, and the sparks are formed on his eyes again, the way it did before....

"I love you."
         I repeated, much clarified.

"I love you the most."
         He answered and leaned pecked a kiss on my forehead.

"I have ended this day...
With a good thing."