77

A:   For those who don't know, I have a book for TAENNIE and YOONLICE. Check it out if you want to(not forcing you😑), it's an AU fanfiction.🤗 I'd be really glad if you guys will read it too. The title is, "Him Or Her (Taennie & Yoonlice)".

Then, for those who are reading it...
I honestly need a lot of love there.😁😁
I'm begging for your loves.😁😂😂

💎💎💎

- Jennie

It has been several minutes since Jungkook left...
And every seconds that are passing by, I am losing hope that he will go back.

The fact that he and Lisa are already done with each other, and that he has Tzuyu ready, plus, the look at him that seems like he had accepted Lisa and Bambam are really going to marry each other already.

I want to blame him for everything that had happened to Lisa now.

But the thought of Bambam...
I questioned myself, "Why is the punk jerk not here?"

My brows furrowed at instant as I asked it myself.
My eyes are both stuck, gazing to the unconscious woman lying on the bed.

Oxygen mask on.
A lot of bandages.
Cuts, wounds.
Dextrose attached and the ECG machine that is beeping, telling that she has a pulse.

"LISA!"
        A loud voice echoed from the outside and a man wildly banged the door and budge himself inside.

Gasps can be heard beside me, and my body automatically stood up as I saw who the guy entered.

"Lisa, Lisa, babe."
        He brushed her hair and caressed her cheeks.

His eyes are watery and he looks like he ran a mile to get here.

The door is still open and media are all gathered outside, getting pictures and videos of us, especially the unconscious one.

"Miss Jisoo, Miss Jennie, Miss Chaeyoung, is Miss Lisa alright?"

"What happened to her?"

"Will she be fine?"

"When will she wake up?"

Everyone asked, same questions, same level of curiosity.

And we are all annoyed by them, particularly by the guy touching our maknae.

If it's not the cameras all around, I had kicked everyone out of this facility already.

My eyes shut close...
My fist clenched and it was only Kim Taehyung who caressed my hand and covered my angry image as the cameras are still taking a lot of pictures and videos.

"Jennie, stay calm. I'll close the door, hold yourself for a moment."
        He whispered and my eyes open to meet his.

His hooded eyes are gazing to my soul and I felt a little peaceful.

I nodded and bowed down my head, he made his way to the door. And so as the other boys as they got the idea.

They all pushed the media away to the door and closed it immediately as possible. They locked it and as the sound of the lock was heard by my ears, my head tilted to the direction of our unconscious maknae and to the guy who seems to be very worried about her.