74

MUST READ: 

         Some readers opinionated that relatives watching an operation that is on going is not legal, it is actually depends on the hospital law. There are some hospitals that let the guardians or the relatives to see what's happening inside and there are those hospital that never let anyone to see what's inside unless it is ordered by someone on a higher position.

Correct me if I am wrong. This is what I know, I have searched about this and asked few people who I know that worked on the hospital. That's why I end up putting  Lisa's members as well as Jungkook's watching the operation on going.

I wrote this here as an answer since it is not only one who opinionated it and also because I can not reply on the comments cause the comment box can't load for chapter 73.

💎💎💎

- Jungkook

The timer stopped at 00:00:00.
And they are still trying to revive her.

Few moments, they stopped using the defibrillator, and someone started stitching her wound.

"What are they doing?"
        I asked, frantically.

"They need to revive her!"
        I panicked and screamed out.

I was about to run to the front desk and asked or do something but Namjoon hyung was quick enough to grab me and a sudden voice echoed the hallways.

"Operating room's curtains are open, please close it."
         My brows furrowed at the statement.

They are going to close the curtains on the window where we are watching.

"Wait, what? No."
         I uttered and wanted to stop whoever is closing the curtains but of course, I can't do anything, no one can do something.

"Please."
        I pleaded under my breath.

I locked my eyes on her, her face is facing the other direction. For the few seconds, I have taken a look on the ECG monitor, her heart is still not beating.

After looking on the machine, I looked at her...
And there, the curtain closed.

My knees gave up.
My body slid on the wall.
My hands can not even hold a grip.
I rested my head on my palms, my elbows on my knees.

"Tell me they are not giving up, right?"
          Chaeyoung whimpered probably to Jimin.

"I'm sure they had done everything they could."
          Jimin answered.

"What do you mean by they had done everything!?"
          It was Jennie, frustratedly took what Jimin said.

"Jennie, take it eas..."
         Taehyung must have tried to comfort her but...

"EASY!? Take it easy!? Lisa is dying inside this fucking facility and you want me to take it easy!?"
         Her voice is shaking and cracking while yelling at Taehyung and no one dared to make her quiet, not even Taehyung or Yoongi or Namjoon, or anyone.