45

A: Sono stanco. 😧

Yes, I know how to speak Italian.

MUST READ:
        Smuts ahead.
Minors, please. I don't tend to teach you these things.

💎

- Jungkook

She's lying on my arms, peacefully slumbering.

My fingers continuously brush her hair, tucking it behind her ear.

Even though she's sleeping and her face is bare from any make up...

She still look so gorgeous.
She's so adorable.

I feel relief whenever I will look at her, and even more, if she's in my arms.

But the words she uttered earlier keeps shuffling my fixed mind.

"It is not just because of me and you, but if we tried protecting our relationship on the public and over our companies...also our members will be affected."

She definitely had thought of it deeply already.

"And yours, your members who worked hard than anyone else did will be facing problems and issues too, just if we think about ourselves only."

And she wants to consider not only her members, but also mine.

It is so admirable, how she thinks of everyone and tries to consider them.

But the advantage on that, she keeps everything in her. Rather than asking for help from her members, she will just keep it as she is considering them.

I believe, her members don't know what happened on her interview with Bambam earlier. I mean, no one is able to know the behind the scenes on that interview.

As how I saw Lisa earlier, before grabbing her in here, it was like she's perplexed with everything.

She looks like that she's just keeping herself together, her thoughts fixed and everything in order.

But deep inside her, she can't comprehend finely what is going on her life.

Before, our lives was just normal, normal as an idol.

But since we met each other, our lives were like we're all riding a roller coaster, an extreme roller coaster, a killing ride.

But I don't complain, cause I'm happy to be beside her while riding this extreme ride.

Even though I hurt her before, she still had forgiven me, despite of me being a jerk and a bastard.

Disregarding of me betraying her, and using her.

She still forgave me and now, she is fully trusting me, with all of her.

"Jungkook."
           I was cut off from my trance when she suddenly spoke out.

Her eyes are still closed.

"Mm?"
          I hummed as a response. My voice was hoarse already.

I was shook as how she reacted...

She slapped my chest, and her eyes opened, staring at me seriously.

My soul froze as my eyes met hers.

I hissed in pain, I rubbed my chest gently.

"Change your clothes."
          She demanded.